Discord Time

'Save it? You mean, a way to keep Koro Sensei from exploding come March?' Mimura asks confused.

'Where do we start?' a girl with short hair asks.

'I don't know yet.' Nagisa asks clenching his fists shut. 'I don't know, but...'

Someone cuts him off. 'I'm in! I wanna look for tons more creepy-crawlies with Koro Sensei.' Kurahashi says with a smile as she raises her hand.

Kataoka steps forward. 'If you hadn't said something, Nagisa, I would have.' she states also smiling. 'I want to repay him.'

'Kataoka...' Nagisa mumbles relieved as he isn't the only one who thinks this way.

'Our assassination work has gotten us far enough!' Hara says.

'Let's tackle a whole new challenge!' Sugino says determined.

'Like launching a new series!' Fuwa states smugly.

'We'll regret it if we don't.' Okano says. 'We should do what we can, at least.'

Nagisa stares at them in awe. 'You guys...'

'I hate to spoil the mood... But I'm against the idea.' Rio says with a frown as she steps forward making everyone gasp. 'Our bond is one of assassin and target. Koro Sensei said as much. And I really treasure the bond we've built over this past year. But that's why... I think we have to kill him.'

'Nakamura...' Nagisa mumbles.

'I agree.' M/n says while moving to stand next to Rio. 'We don't have much time, do you really think we can find a solution to fix this? I see it as an impossible goal to achieve.'

M/n looks away from Nagisa's stare. 'It's time wasting.'

Terasaka nods. 'What he said. You say you wanna save him but how, exactly?'

Nagisa's eyes widen. 'B...But!'

'It's not like we haven't thought about it.' Muramatsu, someone from Terasaka's group says. 'But... what if the time runs out before we find a way?'

'You think that octopus'll be happy, havin such half-assed students, comin' to such a half-assed ending?' Terasaka asks.

Nagisa narrows his eyes at the ground before looking up at the group. 'B-but isn't it at least worth considering-'

He gets cut off and everyone's attention shifts to Karma. '--It's always the talented ones, mistakenly thinking everything'll go their way.' the redhead says while leaning his body against a tree. He smiles. 'Hey, Nagisa, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?'

'Huh?' the blue haired character frowns.

'Here you are, the most gifted assassin in the E class... And you're suggesting we just quit this assassination?' Karma walks forward as his smile falls out of his face. 'What about the talentless students who've still been trying their hardest to kill him?'

'To put it another way, it's like a hot woman telling a bunch of homely ones they should all quit trying so hard to find boyfriends.' he says with a small and sarcastic chuckle.

Nagisa looks down. 'Th-that's not what I... Besides, when it comes to assassination you're way better than me.' the boy states quietly making Karma even more angry.

'You saying that just ticks me off even more.' he says, one hand behind his neck while glaring at the shorter. 'Isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel.'

M/n shares a look with Rio who looks just as concerned as him. 'No! That's not it! I'm just being honest with my feelings!' he shouts. 'Do you hate Koro Sensei, Karma?'