Karma Time/2nd Period

The older one strikes first, his fist before him. Karma dodges it just in time as the man's other fist comes from the other side. The blond assassin tries to get a hold of the boy but he fails miserably.

M/n was watching all this nervously from his place, although his teacher tried to calm him down, it honestly didn't help at all. It relieved him a little to see how Karma managed to block or dodge every attack easily. And how his partner had a confident look on his face. But still how far can you get my only self-defense?

The blond suddenly stopped, in confusion. 'What's wrong, hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack, hm!' he states frustrated after all he came here for a battle, not some kind of tag you're it game.

Karma smiles. 'You think?' he says in a teasing tone. 'I mean, I could be doing my best to distract you-' he glances at his classmates behind him. 'while the rest of us slip past a few at a time'

Karma's gaze returns to the blond. His smirk was now slightly different. 'Relax..' he says cracking his knuckles, his voice getting quieter and deeper. 'No underhanded hijinx here. Now... it's my turn'

He starts to jump in his place as he stands in a fighting stance. 'Barehanded, like you. We'll settle this fair and square, man to man'

The blond grins 'I like that face of yours, young warrior, hm' he states, Karma still doing his movements. 'With you, I've got a chance at the fair fight I can't experience in the assassination biz, hm' he says flexing his hands, waiting for Karma to strike.

The redhead runs forward trying to punch the taller man. He dodges it easily, turning around to face Karma who is now on his other side. Karma tries to kick his face but he blocks it with his arm.

The blond grunts when the younger one is able to elbow him on his stomach. Out of pain, the blond falls to one of his knees. Karma grins wider seeing the opportunity to get the man down. He runs to him, his fist already ready. But froze in place as he was covered by the familiar purple gas.

M/n's eyes widened. 'Hey! That's not fair-' he shouts angrily trying to run forward but he was stopped when Terasaka pulled him back by his wrist.

Karma fell back and the blond instantly grabbed him by the hair. 'It's over, hm' he says ignoring M/n's angry shout. He drops the spray down without any care.

'You asshole! Nothing is fair about you sneaking that into the fight!' M/n shouts again, trying to break free from Terasaka's hold. 'Where is your honor?!'

The blond didn't spare him a glance. 'I never said I only fight bare-handed, hm' he tells the boy as he raises Karma by his head.

M/n scoffs. 'Bet you were just scared because you know that Karma would've actually won if it wasn't for your secret weapon!' he snarls back with a dry chuckle before he turns to Terasaka with a glare. 'Let me go'

'Why are they all standing dumb and doing nothing?!'

The blond laughs before he gasps when Karma sprayed him on his face. M/n stopped moving, but Terasaka kept his hands on his wrist. 'What have you....hm...' the man whispers as he feels his body getting numb.

'What a coincidence!' Karma says happily, a creepy grin plastered on his face as he holds a napkin before his mouth. 'We were both thinking the same thing'

The man angrily gets a knife out of his pocket. Using his last strength the male strikes at the red-haired one, only to have himself pinned down on the ground. He grunts in pain while Karma holds him tightly to the ground.

Karma turns to the group. 'Come on, Terasaka, We need duct tape in sheer numbers to be able to beat this monster'

Terasaka sweatdrops as he finally let go of M/n's wrist. 'Yeah Yeah, on it' he says as a group of five male students run up with the materials