Secrets Time

M/n didn't give it too much thought. After all, he always knew what school he wanted to go to and what job he wanted to have later in his life.

So when Koro-sensei gave each of his students a paper where you have to fill in what you would like to become, he didn't have to think twice.

While writing everything he wanted down he heard someone approaching his desk but didn't bother to look up. He already knew that it was Karma, no doubt, of course it was Karma.

'I'm done with mine, you?' Karma asks but doesn't give his partner the room to answer. 'Did you write down the same school as mine?' he questions while trying to take a look at M/n's paper.

M/n finally looks up and nods. 'Yeah Karma I put the same school as yours' he replied before putting his pencil down when he was done. Karma didn't waste a second before snatching the paper from the male's hand and handing M/n his own.

M/n sighs before starting to read Karma's answers  'Bureaucratic...' he mumbles under his breath with a slight questioning tone. However, he shrugged giving Karma the paper back. 'Sounds good to me, you'll make a lot of money'

Karma grins also giving him his paperback. 'So will you as a Lawyer' he says while crossing his arms. 'We will be rich together and live in a huge house you'll see'

M/n let out a laugh. 'Already predicting the future I see...'

Karma gave him a toothy grin. 'Of course N/n' The two smiled at each other before someone ruined their romantic mood.

'Aaahh! M/n!' Rio shouts with a big smile as she practically throws herself at him. M/n let out a laugh, grins, and hugs the girl back, although it was quite difficult since he was sitting down.

The girl pulls back and gives Karma a high five. 'What did you guys put in?' she asks being the curious girl she is.

'Lawyer..'

'Bureaucratic..'

Rio's eyes widen as she glances at Karma with a look of surprise. 'Really?' She questions bewildered.

And the other nods with a small grin. 'Yup..'

M/n sighs as he leaned back in his chair. 'I wonder what Koro-sensei is gonna think...'

He couldn't say that he wasn't nervous, after all, his choice of school and job was a bit prestigious. What if Koro Sensei doesn't approve? There is always a chance that he won't, but M/n won't give up so easily.

-

---

-

The next day M/n walked hand in hand with Karma to the school campus. Both of them had a personal talk with Koro-sensei about their life choices, just like everyone else in the class.

Much to their delight, M/n had his just after Karma's, which gave them the chance to walk together. Although during the walk Karma convinced M/n to participate in his and he in M/n's.

'You think Koro-sensei will allow it?' M/n asks when the two were entering the building. Karma shrugs before sitting down on the chair by the staff room door. M/n looked around for another chair but there wasn't any which made him huff irritated.

'Great...'

'Hopefully, this won't take long'

Karma looks at him and grins mischievously. He pats his leg. 'You can sit here' he says without any shame. M/n's eyes widened before he flushed a deep red color from anger but also embarrassment.

'What is wrong with you?!'

Suddenly the door to the staff room opened and Okuda came out with a small smile while waving goodbye to Koro Sensei. She glanced around and gasped upon seeing the two. 'Oh, hey!' she squeaks out with a sour smile. 'One of you is a little too early hehe...' she mutters shyly while rubbing her hands together.