The End

'You're here?' 

The woman smiles softly looking around the room full of teenagers extremely overwhelmed. 'Of course I am, I couldn't miss my son's graduation.' She says proudly making M/n give her a little smile back. 'Now, let me see your graduation certificate.' 

M/n hands it to her, looking slightly concerned. 'Well, the chances of you bumping into Dad are big, you know?'

The woman waves his concerns off. 'Oh dear, that's not gonna happen.' she looks at the certificate and pouts disappointed. 'Too bad you weren't in the A class, like your brother.' Her son blinks before laughing awkwardly. 

'M/n!' 

The other turns around to face him with a grin when hearing his brother's voice. 'Gakushu! Congrats!' he says, the smile falling right off his face when he sees his father standing next to the boy. 

'Congratulations to you too.' Gakushu says not seeming to notice his mother.

'Ha, suddenly this turned into a family reunion.' M/n whispers uncomfortably, and soon Gakushu's eyes land on his shocked mother. 

'Hey, mom.' the boy mumbles awkwardly. After all, it has been a while since he last saw his mother.  

'Congrats my little Shu! I knew you could do it. It's so good to see you.' The woman says, beaming with light as both the Asano kids glance at each other with a hesitant laugh. Suddenly her smile fades, a small glare forming on her face. 'Couldn't say the same to you, my dear.'

Their father gives the woman a small, fake smile. 'Why so much hate? I must say that expression of jealousy doesn't fit your gorgeous face.' the man seems to grin in victory when seeing the woman's cheeks again color. 'Anyhow, congratulations M/n on graduating must've been hard with everything that went on this year.'

M/n despite everything gives the man a little grin. 'Nothing that I couldn't handle Dad.'

Gakushu puts a hand on the male's shoulder. 'M/n, I would like to know everything about that teacher of yours. Was he really going to destroy the world?' he asks curiously. 'Was everyone on it? Even your boyfriend? Of course he was, he's just that kind of person.'

'Woah, woah, woah.' The only woman present looks at them wide-eyed, making their attention return to her. 'Destroy the world?' she shrieks confused, looking like she was about to faint. 'Boyfriend?!' 

'Calm down, you don't look so good.' Gakuho says to his ex-wife, putting a hand on her arm and squeezing it gently.

The woman blushes at the sudden contact. 'D-don't touch me.'

He ignores her. 'How about all of us go out to eat somewhere and celebrate these two, huh?'

M/n raises an eyebrow at Gakushu. 'Since when has he been acting like this?' he whispers to his brother who shrugs in return.

'Weeks ago or something. weird right?'

Their mom huffs, bringing her bag closer to herself and mumbling. 'Me and M/n are in, only if you pay.'

Not being able to contain his smile, Gakuho nods. 'Let's go then.'

Later

'He's acting like a totally different person!' M/n states dramatically. 'He bought us dinner and congratulated me. Something he never did. And I swear he and Mom were flirting! It was super disgusting!'

Karma takes a sip of his milkshake while nodding along with his partner's rant. M/n looks at his boyfriend sitting across from him and grins. 'She knows by the way.'

Karma blinks confused, putting his strawberry milkshake down. 'Knows what?'

'About us. Gakushu ended up outing me by accident.' he states but didn't really seem to mind the situation at all. Making Karma assume that the woman didn't have a problem with their relationship.