Island Time

M/n throws his bag over his shoulder with a small grunt. 'Why is it so heavy? I didn't even put so much stuff in it' he sighs walking over to his bedroom door. It was time for the class trip and M/n was very excited. The male opens the door before skipping down the stairs.

M/n glances around the living room. His mom wasn't there. The male frowns with a shake of his head. 'It's better this way'  the male's eyes brightened as he hears the doorbell ring. He runs over to the door dropping his bag in the process. He opens the door and immediately jumps into the Red-haired boy's arms.

'Karma!' M/n exclaims happily wrapping his arms around the male's neck. M/n hasn't seen him for a whole week since he went to England with his mother. M/n pulls back before Karma could hug him back.

Karma chuckles. 'Well isn't someone excited' he says with a small grin. M/n nods rapidly before holding his finger up. 'Wait for a second!' M/n says and Karma opens his mouth to say something but the male already had run inside. Not even 5 seconds later M/n came back with his bag and a small box.

M/n drops his bag down. 'It's so heavy for no reason' M/n sweatdrops with a chuckle and Karma crosses his arms with a small hum. M/n glances at the small box before holding it in front of his partner. Karma looks at it with curiosity, the male gives M/n a questioning gaze, and M/n smiles in response. 'It's a souvenir from England!'

Karma's eyes widen before he took the box out of the boy's hand. The male opens the box glancing into it with curiosity. He takes the small object out of the box carefully.

'It was very hard to find. But after an hour I found one with our initials' M/n explains fastly moving his hands up and down as he continues to babble around at how he found the souvenir.

It was a small keychain with a red telephone box charm and two other charms with their initials. 'So I eventually had to ask the shop manager for one with our initials and you won't believe what he said-' M/n stops talking after noticing that the taller male wasn't listening. 'Are you even listening?'

Karma shakes his head with a small smile. 'Thank you M/n. I love it..' he says and leans in giving the male a short kiss on his lips. M/n crosses his arms looking over to the side flustered. 'Y-you're not special or anything! I got a souvenir for Rio too' M/n says with a small huff. Karma nods before lifting M/n's bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

'C'mon, we can't be late' Karma says holding his hand out for the male to grab. M/n does so. 'Where is your bag?' he asks with curiosity, his eyes wandering across the male looking for his bag. Karma grins smugly. 'I forgot it at home. We have to go get it'

'I am not surprised'

-

---

-

The E-class were already in the boat on their way to the island. Koro-sensei was very sick due to his motion sickness which gave the class motivation to try and kill him. Why of course didn't work since the octopus dodged it just in time.

'Thank you for the keychain, N/n!' Rio says as she and M/n came back from a little canteen somewhere in the boat. Rio had bought a muffin and M/n bought two packs of chips. One for himself and one for Karma who said that he was too lazy to get it himself.

'No problem! You deserve it' M/n smiles at the girl and Rio smiles back wrapping her arm around the male's shoulder and pulling him close. They continue to walk ahead of them where their class currently was.

'I can see the Island!' Kayano exclaims pointing to the distance where an Island could be seen. M/n squints his eyes taking a better look at the Island. He shrugs handing Karma his chips.

'I can't wait!' Rio says excitedly, the girl was jumping up and down. If it wasn't for M/n who had put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down she would've probably fallen off the boat.

.

.

'Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel!' The waitress says handing some tropical juices to the E-class. Some minutes ago the class had arrived at the hotel and were immediately welcomed.

They were pretty satisfied with the hotel which was quite large and in front of the beach. What more can you get? However, none of them could ignore the angsty feeling in their stomach.

Today was their best chance to kill their teacher. If they fail... What other chance would they have?

-

---

-

M/n gulps nervously as he was standing beside Nagisa and Isogai inside the chapel above water they rented for the assassination.

A large tv was somewhat in the front of the chapel with large benches scattered around. Honestly, it looked like a Cinema. 'Take a seat Koro-sensei' One of M/n's classmates says pointing at the bench directly in front of the tv.

'There is nowhere for you to run' Isogai states.

'This will be a fun assassination..' Terasaka says holding the remote control of the tv. 'We'll start with a movie..'

M/n sighs holding his gun tightly in his hands. It was time to start.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so.

Season 1 Episode 17

Bye<3