Leader Time

'Pole-toppling at the sports festival?' Someone questioned.

Maehara nods as he stood in front of the classroom. 'Yep. If we beat the A class They'll let Isogai slide' he states.

So apparently Isogai was working at a cafe which is against the school policies. However, it's not like anyone in this class would snitch on him.

But unfortunately for him, Asano and his friend group walked in yesterday during one of his shifts. Since Asano is the principal's son he normally would snitch without hesitation.

Asano made a deal with Isogai. They'll have a Pole-toppling match at the festival upcoming week. If the E class wins, Asano will stay silent. If not he'd tell the principal.

M/n wasn't there when that happened. And to be honest he hasn't seen Asano or spoken to him since the last time when M/n got mad and walked away. But it's not like he didn't try. Staring at his phone with Asano's contact open, fingers ready to type.

But he couldn't.

M/n frowns from his place by Karma's desk. His boyfriend was there too since Maehara and Isogai asked all of the boys to come to this meeting.

Terasaka tsks annoyed. 'Bah. Obviously they're looking to embarrass us' he says which was most likely true. M/n ran a hand through his face. He didn't want to do this. Yet again another competition with him. It'll make things between them worse.

'So what do we do? If we say no Isogai will be penalized' Sugino says crossing his arms. He then shakes his head. 'Screw this up and he might even be expelled'

Isogai looks down at his desk. 'No... You don't have to' he says with a blank face.

'You never know what Asano has up his sleeve' he looks up and glances back at the rest of the male students, smiling at them. 'And besides, I made this bet-- I'll take responsibility and lie in it'

'Expel me for all I care!' he adds to his speech. 'I can still pull off assassination off school grounds'

After he ended the speech everyone stayed silent. Isogai sweatdrops when Everyone shouts at him saying that it was a bad idea.

'Don't overthink it Isogai' Maehara says getting closer to the male's desk. He smiles down at him. 'We just have to beat those nerds at pole-toppling, right?'

Maehara puts his hand in the air while Isogai watched him mesmerized. 'We got this!'

'We sure do!' Mimura says excitedly and determined putting his hand on top of Maehara's.

Terasaka nods. 'This is our chance to pay them back for all their daily spite' he does the same.

'Topple 'em, gell-- we'll destroy 'em' another hand.

'Right, man?' another one.

Soon everyone was by his desk. Including M/n who actually didn't want to do this but it looks like he has no choice.

He turns away from them before getting his phone out and opening Asano's contact.

'What are you up to-'

M/n typed, his finger just above the sent button. He hesitated and then he deleted.

So he typed again.

'Did dad make you do this?'  and yet,  this was another deleted message to add to his pile.

-

---

-

'For the next exhibition match! Seems the E class has challenged the A class to a battle'  the speaker guy spoke cheerfully 'Okay, Kunugigaoka's elite-- give em hell!'