Nagisa Time

People were whispering, but Nagisa paid no mind to that. That was until something hit his back. It was Terasaka's stun gun. He gasps, not turning around. But he knew who threw it, he could recognize the voice.

'Don't be gettin' cocky, Nagisa!' Terasaka shouts angrily, Nagisa still doesn't bother to turn around. 'I saw the pitiful way you looked at me when that medicine got blown up!'

M/n eyes widened, does that mean that he's infected too? He looks over at the male, Terasaka's face is flushed pink, and sweat runs down his face. And not to mention his ragged breaths.

'Quit worryin' about other people, ya damn wimp! This virus'll go away by itself with a good night's sleep!'

The student's eyes widened in horror, realization coming into their minds. 'Terasaka... You mean-' Isogai was the first one to try asking him about it, but the male cut him off

'Murder is murder, even if it's a piece of trash like that. You gonna give in to the crazy and throw your chance at ten billion out the window?' Terasaka questions. M/n glanced at the blue nette trying to see if the male moved, even a little.

But he didn't. Nagisa's head hangs low, his eyes glued to the ground.

Takaoka tsks. 'Hey now, quit being a wet blanket! If he doesn't come at me with true killing intent, what's the point?'

'I'll use the squirt's bloodlust for revenge in a most humiliating way, and finally, my own shame will disappear!' he says glancing back at Nagisa, who still had his back turned to them.

'Nagisa, take Terasaka's stun gun!' Koro-sensei demands ignoring the man. Nagisa didn't move. 'His life, or my life. His words, or Terasaka's words. Think carefully, now: which is more worthy?!'

Suddenly a thud could be heard, which made Nagisa look back. Terasaka had fallen on the ground, drool running down from his mouth to his chin. Ignoring his classmate's worries and shouts, the male weakly points at Nagisa.

'Do it Nagisa'

'Kill him to within an inch of his life'

Nagisa's eyes widened for a second before he grabbed the stun gun, and put it on his waistband. The male glared at Takaoka while he threw his own jacket off.

'Ooh, don't you look cool!' Takaoka says almost cheerfully. He removes his jacket. 'I see you're gonna use the knife. That's a relief. Oh and just so you know' Takaoka removes 3 vials from his pocket. 'I do have some spare vials of that remedy.'

'If you don't come at me like you mean it, or if your pals get in our way, you can kiss these babies goodbye' he says, sickly smiling which made Nagisa's blood boil even more. 'Hear that Karasuma?!' He shouts, glancing at his former co-worker. 'Stay out of this!'

Both of them stood now in a fighting stance. Takaoka smirks. And Nagisa started to walk forward, a blank face held in his face. Suddenly Takaoka also ran forward kicking the shorter on his stomach.

Nagisa flew back, grunting as he fell to the ground. Holding his stomach in pain, trying to get the air back into his lungs. Coughing while doing so.

'What's wrong? Aren't you going to kill me?'

Nagisa stands up, quickly striking at the male with his knife. Takaoka dodges every single attack with ease before punching him in the face. Nagisa stumbles back, holding his head. He punches him again before kicking him on his back.

Throwing one punch after another, chuckling loudly while doing so.

Nagisa fell to his knees due to the pain. Takaoka pulled a knife out of his waistband as he slowly starts to walk towards him, toying with the knife.