Past Time

Koro-Sensei explained to them everything. The sad story buried within his mind and heart. Everyone couldn't help but stare at him with pity.

'That's my story. The one who taught me to be a teacher was Miss Aguri Yukimura.'

'To truly look at the people before you and respect them as equal human beings, not so judge them solely on their weaknesses... I learned the fundamentals of being a teacher from her.'

'I added my own knowledge and experience and prepared to face you all. I would use my abilities to the fullest to give you the gift of best growth and development.'

'But how best to do that? I racked my brain... And finally landed on the assassination classroom, where I'd use what remained of my life.'

Everyone stays silent, staring at their teacher troubled. After a story like that. After hearing what he has been through.

Is it really fair to end his life?

-

---

-

The next day everyone went to class normally. Koro-Sensei welcomed them with the same cheerful voice as always, but the class simply couldn't. Sad faces that couldn't even look him in the eyes made the school day miserable.

And so the day went on until Nagisa called the class over to a secret meeting to which the class agreed.

'I can't wait to get home.' M/n says while looking at the ground and kicking a tiny peeble away. 'This whole day is making me depressed.'

'I wonder what Nagisa wants.' Karma says when his eyes land on the blue-haired male standing in the middle of the forest, his classmates around him.

M/n nods in agreement. 'I'd say it has something to do with Koro-Sensei.' he whispers.

'What's going on.' Terasaka asks louder than the whispers from the other students making everyone shut up. 'It ain't like you to be callin' us all together like this, Nagisa.'

Karma puts his hands in his pockets and leans against a tree nearby. 'I think so too.' Karma whispers to M/n referring to his former statement.

Nagisa looks down. 'There's something I'd really like to discuss.'

'What is it?' Someone asks.

Nagisa looks up at his classmates with furrowed eyebrows. 'I don't know if it's even possible, but I want to find a way to save Koro Sensei's life.'

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! Normally I would combine the two episodes together but I need to ask a question.

We all know what's coming and M/n needs to pick a team.

I'll leave the choice to you.

Team save Koro-sensei:

Team kill Koro-sensei:

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 2 Episode 16

Bye<3