School's Out/1st Term

'I'm so curious..' Rio exclaims excitedly. The exams were over and M/n couldn't be happier. Studying was killing him. M/n nods agreeing. He did pretty well or that's what he thinks.

'Well, class, your scores in all subjects have arrived' Koro-sensei tells them while holding the results in his hands. Everyone was silent, they didn't even move. 'Here goes. Starting with English..' Koro-sensei takes a good look at the paper in his hands. 'First in the E class and first in the grade..' Koro-sensei starts and the class gasps. First in the grade? That's a whole next level. 'L/n M/n!' The octopus shouts and M/n jumps from his seat.

'That's what I'm talking about!' M/n cheers and Koro-sensei hands him his grade. 'Perfect, Though your motivation maths was bigger you still managed to pass English with a 100%'

'Well, I had some extra motivation the day before..' M/n waves him off as he looks down at the paper. 'Also, don't forget about that tentacle, now, sir'

A red circle appears on his teacher's head. 'I won't..' he says before handing the other English scores to the students. M/n walks over to his desk before sitting down. He would kill to see Asano's face right now.

'Next up is Japanese.. first in the E class is Yukiko Kanzaki! However, in the grade goes to Gakushu Asano of the A class'

M/n scoffs, now it seems like Asano was on the lead. 'He's crazy tough. L/n only beat him in English by a single point' one of his classmates says, not making his mood better.

'Let's move on. In social studies, the first in the E class goes to Yuma Isogai. As for first in the grade... Congratulations! You beat out Asano to take the top spot!'

M/n grins, take that. Isogai jumps from his seat. 'Yes!' the male shouts with a big smile.

'Next is science...is it Okuda?' Kayano questions glancing at Okuda for a second. 'First in the E class for science is Manami Okuda! And.. Marvelous! First in the grade also!' Koro-sensei shouts proudly as a red circle appears on his head.

Okuda's eyes widen and the class begins to cheer. E-class had won the bet.

'So that just leaves math'

-

---

-

Karma was leaning against a tree while blankly looking toward the ground. M/n looked through his results. 10th place in math and 13 in the whole grade. M/n furrows his eyebrows, Karma looks upset and angry.

'The A class is mighty indeed..' Koro-sensei says suddenly startling M/n. Karma gasps. 'They monopolize the top ranks in overall scores for five subjects. The best overall scores in the E Class were Kataoka's and Takebayashi's tied for 7th place.' Koro-sensei says.

'Everyone in the A-Class studied like mad, too. The tests' difficulty levels had been ramped up. No lazy students could be expected to keep up..' Koro-sensei states making Karma grit his teeth.

'What are you trying to say?' Karma asks his voice blank and lacking emotions. Koro-sensei chuckles. 'You thought, "I'm so cool-- I'll ace these exams, no sweat"? How mortifying' Koro-sensei teases and M/n snorts. Karma turns red, his face matching his hair. M/n snickers but quickly shuts up when Karma sends him a glare.

'Three students have the right to destroy one of my tentacles: M/n, Isogai, and Okuda. You contributed on nothing, not to this assassination and not to this wager. You got that?' Koro-sensei pets Karma on his head. 'Those who couldn't do what they had to when the time came for action will find their presence fading in our classroom' Koro-sensei teases once again and green stripes appear on his head.