Reaper Time Part Three

When M/n woke up they were already back from where they came, now with their hands tied behind their back. 'My back, man this fucking hurts..' he says while sitting on the ground. Karma was by his side leaning against the wall

Everyone was quiet, thinking about bitch sensei's betrayal. M/n didn't realize it until he saw the woman standing next to the reaper, he couldn't help but let out a scoff, they risked their lives to save her and she was tricking them all along.

'Hmm, seems like he finally arrived..' the reaper says as he was looking over at his phone.

The class immediately brightened already having an idea of who he saw through the phone. 'Koro-sensei!'

Rio's face showed relief and yet confusion. 'But wasn't Koro-sensei in Brazil?'

The reaper mumbled something about a plan number sixteen before he and Bitch sensei left the room leaving the class anxious behind. M/n let out a sad sigh. 'I always hoped I'd die while drinking a delicious slushy but I guess that won't be the case...'

Karma hums before cracking a grin. 'I always hoped to die while making out with you wanna make my wish come true?'

M/n blinked at him unamused. 'No..'

The class all gasped surprised when Koro-sensei fell through a hole in the ceiling, luckily not landing on any students. The octopus let out a painful shriek.

'Koro-Sensei!'

The hole in the ceiling closed before Koro-sensei could even stand up. 'Sensei!' Kayano muttered to the octopus worried.

Koro-sensei stands up. 'Class... Is everyone unhurt?' he asks while looking around at everyone, he moved close to the cell bars before touching it, and he sighs when his tentacles melted at the touch.

'I can't believe he caught you too...' Maehara says while looking down.

'Bars made of anti-me material, eh?' Koro-sensei thought out loud ignoring Maehara. 'It's tricky stuff, to be sure...but my body has finally overcome it!' he says with a dark look on his face.

M/n deadpans while standing up. 'Really?' Everyone asks with a gasp, although Okuda's voice was on top the loudest, it made M/n roll his eyes.

Koro-sensei started to chuckle mysteriously, a red glow seeming to appear around him. 'Now to reveal to you my secret internal-organ weapon!' his eyes also glowed red, but with determination.

'Watch him do something stupid..'

The domination aura on Koro-sensei disappeared and so did the terrifying red glow around him. He got to his knees or tentacles before starting to lick the bars.

'Fucking knew it'

'Give me half a day and I can lick these bars away..' everyone's mouth opened in shock before they cried out about how it would take too long.

'Hey...' someone says.

M/n looks over at the reaper who was with Bitch sensei and a confused-looking Karasuma sensei. 'Keep licking like that and I'll detonate everyone's neckbombs' he started to walk in their direction. 'Anyhow, I'm about to flood this place with water. 200 tons of water per second will squeeze you into noodles against these bars' The reaper stops just by the bars in front of Koro-sensei.

Karasuma immediately begins to protest, stepping closer to the male. 'Wait! You intend to kill the students, too?' he asks with furrowed eyebrows while putting a hand on the male's shoulder.

The other smiled almost warmly. 'Of course. It's too late to wait' Karasuma looked like he wanted to protest even more but stopped himself before he could. He let the reaper walk past him like it was nothing.