School Trip Time

'Nagisa, did you figure out everyone in your group yet?'

'My group?' Nagisa questions as he looks up from his bag. Kayano walks up to him with a smile. 'Have you forgotten? Our class trip next week!' she says holding a magazine.

'School trip groups, huh?' Nagisa looks away from the paper he is holding and turns to Karma. 'Hey Karma want to be in my group?'

'Hm, okay only if M/n can be in your group too' Karma says with a grin.

'Are you sure? You won't be pickin' fights and gettin' into trouble on our trip, right? And besides I bet M/n will join Rio's group like always' Sugino states and points to M/n who's talking to Rio.

'No sweat. When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses-- the whole thing stays hush-hush' Karma shows them a picture of someone he fought in the past. 'And about M/n, don't you worry i can convince him to join our group'

'C'mon! You can't let him in our group!' Sugino whispers to Nagisa who sweat drops.

'Where's our Fifth? We have Nagisa, M/n, Sugino, and...?' Karma asks the two males. Kayano smiles and says she invited Okuda to join the group. Karma blinks, now that Okuda joined the group he wasn't sure if he could convince M/n anymore.

Karma decides to say nothing about Okuda. Maybe he'll get to see M/n's jealous side. Well, he hopes he does. 'We need seven group members..' Karma states and puts his hands in his pockets.

Sugino chuckles smugly. 'I knew this time would come. I asked her a loooong time ago.' Sugino says an obvious pink color appearing on his face. 'How 'bout the class idol, Kanzaki?'

'Oh! No objections here!' Kayano says. 'Thanks for having me, Nagisa.' Kanzaki smiles at him making him blush.

M/n decides to ask Karma if he wants to be in his group with Rio. 'Hey, Karma..i-' Koro-sensei walks in holding very thick books 'One each for you! They're school trip guidebooks!' He says handing them to the students.

'Oof! Heavy'

'They're practically dictionaries!'

Koro-sensei explains everything that the book contains. M/n didn't understand why they would need such books but he wasn't bothered by it.

'Oh yeah M/n... you're in Nagisa's group now' Karma says making M/n drop his book. He sweat drops 'Excuse me?'

'So I guess you'll have to tell Rio that you aren't in her group anymore'

'Like hell I will! I quit your group!' M/n shouts before gasping when Karma hugs him from behind. 'Eh? Are you really gonna let me be alone in a group with Okuda?' M/n's eyes widen, his face turning red. 'Hmm? Well..?'

Karma kisses M/n's cheek making him shriek and pull away from him. 'Alright! Alright! I'll join your group'

'Great!' Karma smiles innocently. M/n mentality curses Karma before walking up to Rio.

-

---

-

'Can I at least sit beside Rio for the ride?' M/n asks Karma who shakes his head in response. M/n sighs and he and his boyfriend walk into the train holding each other's hands. Karma sits down by the window and M/n sits beside him.

It didn't take long before his group arrived and also sat down. M/n was squished between Karma and Okuda much to his dislike.

A while later the group was playing with cards. M/n wasn't in the mood so he was listening to music while watching the others play.