important a/n | my goodbye to wattpad

*putting this on every published book I have on wattpad*

Honestly the title of this part should indicate enough what I'm writing about here. It is with a heavy heart that I'm doing this, but I've decided I'm going to put all of my books on wattpad on hold for the unforeseeable future.

I'm making this decision because I feel like I've kind of lost inspiration for these books and I don't want to force myself to continue writing them because I don't want to hate them. These books mean a lot to me and I don't want to associate them with bad memories, so that's why I'm making this decision.

I'm not leaving wattpad, I'll still be here. I'll reply to comments sometimes, I'm not leaving wattpad (or writing for that matter). My books will still be up, I won't take them down. You're more than welcome to read and reread them whenever you please, and thank you to everyone who has read them, your support means the absolute world to me!!

I'm not stopping writing either, I'm just writing other things. I have a couple original fics that I'm kind of writing, not published on any platform whatsoever, and I've also moved to writing on ao3! They're all dream smp fics, au's and whatnot, but that's where my interests lie now and that's what I've been writing recently, so if you want to continue reading my works, then I'd recommend you visit my ao3.

My username is ithildin_23, and I'll leave a link to my linktree below (and in the comments) if you want my other socials and stuff :D

Linktree:

Thank you for everything, and this isn't goodbye <3

Reem xx