04. zeus being a "badass" (?)

Just like his father, Zeus had been warned that someone would overthrow him, and so instead of waiting for his children to be born, and then eating them, he just swallowed his wife, Metis, whole, not knowing that she was pregnant at the time. 

Shortly after that however, a bunch of monsters decided it would be a good idea to attack the Gods and Goddesses. 

For some reason, after the Titan-Olympian war had ended, Rhea and Gaea were not happy, for unknown reasons, they weren't satisfied with the results, and they needed their revenge. 

Years after Kronos had castrated his father, Gaea took other lovers, one of them being Tartarus. They had one child; Typhon; one of the last of Gaea's children and the deadliest monster of all time. 

Gaea was so sad that her murderous children were locked up, she managed to convince her son Typhon to attack and challenge Zeus, and when he did, he sent all the Olympians running away, screaming. His form was absolutely terrifying. 

But Zeus managed to bring the monster down and tossed him into Tartarus. But this time, his mother Rhea had sympathised with Gaea's loss of her child, and she sent a giant by the name of Enceladus to attack Zeus, but once more, Zeus prevailed. 

He dragged the giant and imprisoned him beneath Mount Etna in Sicily, Italy.