ೃ⁀➷ xx. near death experience

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

caroline harrington, as her brother had mentioned, was a faster runner. but right now, she wasn't running. she was peddaling on her bike as fast as she could. troy and james were probably circling on dustin and mike, and she was terrified for them.

when eleven made one of them pee their pants, it humiliated them in front of the whole school. and caroline was terrified of what he'd do to the boys for doing that to him.

she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and peddaled faster. caroline knew she was near when she heard mike shout, "stay back!"

caroline threw her bike to the ground and ran towards them, troy's back on her. but no one had seen her yet because mike had attempted to throw a rock at james. attempted. when the rock landed just beside the tall buy, he scoffed, "nice throw, numbnuts."

then, troy grabs dustin and places a knife below his chin. "get off! get off me!" dustin shouted as caroline ran towards them.

hearing shoes behind him, troy turns around—still holding unto dustin and the knife—and gulps at the sight of the redhead girl. "stay back, or i cut him!"

"what do you want?" caroline asked as she slowly approached mike, who looked terrified at the prospect of her being there.

"i want to know how two you did it!" troy shouted as dustin whimpered.

"how we did what?" mike shouted, both scared and annoyed.

"i know you did something to me. some nerdy science shit to make me do that."

caroline sarcastically laughs, "you mean piss your pants? our friend has superpowers, and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind."

"shut up!" troy shouted at her as he attempted to put the pocket knife closer to dustin's face, the said boy avidly trying to move away. "i think i should save toothless here a trip to the dentist. help him lose the rest of his baby teeth."

"let him go," mike said, before shouting, "let him go!"

"i'll let him go, sure," troy said, and caroline could feel the but coming in, "but first... it's your turn."

"my turn for what?"

"wet yourself."

"what?"

"jump," troy said as he looked to his right, causing mike, caroline, and even james, to look at the quarry. "or toothless here gets an early trip to the dentist." dustin cries out protests but troy brings the knife closer to dustin's face, "i'll cut him right now!"

mike looks in between caroline and dustin trying to decide. he wasn't even able to make a move when the former pounced on james.

caroline harrington had punched james dante. and james was on the floor, terrified, as caroline pointed her own pocket knife at him. "you hurt my guy, i'll hurt yours!" troy hesistates for a moment, almost letting dustin go, "come on, walsh! you know i'll do it. i won't face any consequences if i do it. but hurt my friend? and you'll be in trouble."