Part 4

Dixie's pov:
After I walked out of the room . I saw my parents sitting on the chairs . When they saw me , they ran to me and hugged me . I was sobbing in this moment.

H: what happened baby ?
D: take me home please , I wanna go home
M: what's that paper ?
D: m-medicine, I need to get them from the pharmacy
M: ( takes the paper ) Heidi take her to the car while I get the medicine
H: ok. Cmon love

We went to the car and waited for dad to get the medicine then we went back home . I ran to my room and started sobbing again . I can't believe I just said that to someone . Literally no one knows about what happened and i can't believe what I did. I kept crying then someone knocked on the door.

D: c-come in
Ni: hey lil sis
D: h-hi
Ni: ( sits in her bed) how was it ?
D: so bad , I don't want to go there next week
Ni: it's okay, do you want me to take you to your next appointment?
D: mhm
Ni: ok, me and char are going to the cinema , wanna come with us ?
D: n-no
Ni: yes you are , go change your clothes rn
D: Nick I'm so tired , I need to sleep
Ni: cmon dix ! You can sleep later . And there's a really good movie just came out , and me and char really wanna see you . Just come there ! You won't loose anything
D: f-fine
Ni: ( smiles ) okay we'll wait for you in the living room ( walks outside the room). 

Honestly, I really don't want to go. But I thouabout what the therapist said and I think I should listen to him . I washed my face and changed my clothes then went to the living room.

D: I'm ready
C: yayyy you're coming with us ! ( hugs her )
D: ( flinches then hugs her back ) y-yeah I am
Ni: okay now let's go before we're late !

We went to nicks car and he started diving us to the cinema . We walked in the chamber and sat in our seats , then the movie started . When the movie started , I couldn't handle the darkness and the loud noises. I held nicks hand tight and squeezed it .

No: dix you okay ? 
D: n-no , take me out of here
Ni: ok let's go , cmon char
C: wait what's going on ?
Ni: idk, just come !
C: ok

We got out and I sat in the chairs . It was really hard to breathe then I controlled it again .

Ni: you okay dix ?
D: I-I don't want to go in there again
Ni: we won't dix
C: it's 7 pm, do y'all wanna eat something?
Ni: isn't it early for dinner ?
C: well we're at the mall so let's eat something
Ni: you're down dix ?
D: I-I can't eat
Ni: why not ?
D: I don't eat ( looks down )
Ni: ( hugs her ) lets go home and help you eat ok ?
D: mhm ok

We went back to the car and went back home . I went to my room and laid on the bed . I went on my phone for a bit then accidentally fell asleep.

Noah's pov:
When Dixie walked out of my office, I felt like I wanna stay longer with her . I saw a lot of beautiful clients but her , she's something else. She was different from the other clients . How can someone in this beauty be this sad ? I wish I could hug her rn . I really wanna see her again. I can't wait for the appointment next week .
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•