Part 45

After a week. 

Dixie's pov:
I didn't get out of the hospital the whole week . Sometimes Sophie , Nick, Curtis and Blake visit Noah here . But Charli and chase didn't. What I'm really confused about that Nate didn't come to the hospital for the whole week , which is making me mad. I'm gonna go to his apartment and sees what he's doing . Now it's 1 pm , I'm feeding Finn and talking with Sophie.

F: ( puts some food on Dixie's face and laughs)
D: Omg Finn ! ( laughs)
F: ( laughs harder )
D: ( wipes her face )
S: he literally won't stop laughing
F: ( falls on the other side of the couch from laughing )
D: it's not that funny tho ( laughs) calm down
F: ( keeps laughing)
D: ( looks at Noah's bed ) you hear him Noah ? He's literally laughing bc he put some of his food on my face !
F: ( calms down ) mamaaaa !
D: yes baby ?
F: dada awake ?
D: ( sighs ) no my love , not yet
F: ( points at his cheek )
D: oh you want a kissy ? ( kisses his cheek )
S: he's so adorable
D: he is ! I love this baby sm
S: how are you and Nate doing ?
D: he didn't come here for this week, I'm going to his apartment tonight
S: want me to come with you ?
D: no , I want you to start here with Finn and Noah. I'll go by myself .
S: ok I'll stay here

We stayed in the hospital until it's 8 pm, I decided to go to his apartment. I walked in and heard some voices coming from his room . I went upstairs and opened the door a little, I saw him having s*x with TWO girls !! That son is a b!tch , I'll show him what does cheating looks like . I drove back to the hospital and went to Noah's room . I sat on the couch next to Noah's bed , Sophie was really confused about what happened.

S: umm is everything okay ?
D: that b!tch is cheating on me !
S: wtf ??
D: and with two girls ! They're all having s*x together!!
S: ewww Omg ! I'm so sorry dix
D: no no dw , I'll show him how cheating works . Just give me some time and you'll see him begging me to be his gf back , but that will never happen!
S: that's my Dixie
F: ( claps his hands )
D: thanks Sophie and bud.
F: ( smiles )
D: ( smiles back ) look at that beautiful smile omgggg !
F: ( blushes and hides his face in Sophie's chest )
S: aww he's blushing ! ( rubs his head )
D: he's the cutest ( looks at Noah and holds his hand ) I wish we can share these moments with you ( sighs )
S: dix I'm leaving now ( hugs her )
D: bye bestie
S: bye ! ( leaves )
D: ( takes Finn and puts him next to Noah , so Noah's between Finn and Dixie )
F: dada !
D: yeah that's dada !
F: ( giggles and sits on Noah's stomach)
D: Finn do you wanna sleep ?
F: noooooo
D: buts it's 9:48 , when are you going to sleep sir ??
F: ( lays on top of Noah and closes his eyes )
D: ok ig you took my spot but that's okay ( lays her head on Noah's shoulder ) gn my babies ( kisses their heads and holds Noah's hand then falls asleep)
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•