Part 46

A/N
This chapter includes a lot of skips . Just to make it a little quick. When I put " *** " ig means a skip few months/ weeks later.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
It's 31/12 and everyone is celebrating in their houses . Except Dixie , she stayed in the hospital with Finn and Noah.  And it's 12:50.

D: ( sitting on Noah's bed feeding Finn a cupcake and looking at her phone ) it's 12:50 , more 10 minutes.
F: cupcake!
D: yes cupcake !
F: dada cupcake?
D: he'll eat one when he wakes up
F: mama cupcake?
D: I already ate mine baby
F: ( smiles and takes a bite from his cupcake)
D: ( smiles ) you're so cute ! ( looks at Noah) it's been 6 months, and you're still in that coma ( sighs )
F: ( holds Dixie's hand ) no sad !
D: ( smiles ) im not sad anymore

At 12:59 am.

F: ( sleeping on Dixie's lap )
D:10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! Happy new year my loves ! ( kisses Noah for 10 seconds ) I love you so much ( starts crying and kisses Finn ) I love you too Finn ( kisses his head ) You guys are the most important people in my life . I love you both so much. ( puts Finn in his stroller then sits beck on the bed while crying) Noah , baby , please wake up soon . You slept too much , cmon wake up ! You can't keep doing this to me , that's not fair ! You get to sleep for 6 months and I keep crying and begging you to wake up ! That's not fair at all ! ( sits next to him and puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him ) im you're not kissing back , but feeling your lips in mine makes me get butterflies in my stomach. ( keeps kissing him ) Im in love with you Noah , I'm so in love with you. ( holds his hand ) life is hard without you , it really is . Just open these beautiful, hazel eyes for me . Look at me and tell me that you're awake . Tell me that everything is fine now and we should go home and leave this hospital forever. ( lays her head on his chest ) I love you my boy , I love you so much ( kisses him then falls asleep. )

***

D: happy birthday to dear Finn...happy birthday to you !
F: ( blows on the candle )
D: ( claps ) wowww ! Happy birthday sweet boy !
F: happy biday !
D: yeah it's your birthday!
F: dada ?
D: dada is still sleeping baby , his birthday is coming soon tho ( looks at Noah ) it's his first wand you're not here
F: cake cake !
D: okay ( cuts the cake )

***

F: ( looking at Dixie with tears in his eyes ) no mama !
D: baby I'm sure it's gonna be fun ! It's your first day of daycare ! Are you excited?
F: ( shakes his head no )
D: ( picks him up and kisses him ) you'll be fine okay ? No need to be worried ( kisses his nose ) I love you
F: me too
D: now let's go in ! ( walks in the building)

***

D: ( crying ) it's Noah's birthday and he's not awake yet !
S: ( sighs ) im so sorry dix
D: I miss him so much ! I miss him so f@cking much !
S: cmon let's celebrate his birthday! And no crying!
D: o-ok ( wipes her tears )

***

F: ( sleeping on Noah's shoulder)
D: ( laying her head on Noah's chest ) are you awake baby ? *no answer* okay ( sighs ) ig you're not ( falls asleep)

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
A/N
I hope I made y'all cry ! 👍🏼🥲