Part 38

Noah's pov :
While I was driving back home , I called my assistant and told her to cancel all my sessions for the next 2 months. How am I supposed to make people feel better when I don't feel better ? I think I'm a therapist who needs a therapist. I arrived at my house after an hour, Finn was already sleeping , I took him to his room and laid him on his crib . I unpacked our clothes. At 3 pm , I just laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Do I really need a therapist? Or maybe I just need a break ? I really don't know what's happening to me . Noa I just got a call from Dixie , should I answer? Or just ignore her ? No I'll answer.

N: yes Dixie ?
D: hey are you home ?
N: yes
D: did you ate somet-
N: why are you asking me these questions? You're not my wife or gf . What do you want from me ?
D: Noah I'm just making sure you're okay
N: I'm okay . Now please never call me again
D: Noah-
N: ( hangs up )

Dixie's pov:
He literally hanged up while I was talking , he's clearly not okay. I decided to text him , even tho I'm he won't see if bug I'll still do it.

Noah

D: ik you Maugham not see this but I want to tell you that I really care about you. Noah if I didn't meet you , I would be dead rn. Bc of you , I'm a new person. I'm trying to help you but you won't except my help . I really care about you , more than you know . Please let me help you , we can get through this together. Please Noah , ik you need help . I can see that from your eyes , you need help . Let me help you ok ? Please give me an answer when you see this . And make sure it says "yes" 💛.

N: no

D: Noah I'm going to your house rn

N: no , I don't want to ruin your weekend

D: it's gonna be ruined if you didn't come . I'm going to your house.

I told everyone that I'm going to Noah's house and I did . At 5 pm , I was there . I walked in and went to Noah's room . I found him on his bed starring at the ceiling.

D: Noah ( sits on his bed )
N: leave
D: Noah please-
N: leave Dixie , I don't want to hurt you
D: you won't hurt me , you can't do it. 
N: oh yes I can ! ( sits up ) leave !
D: ( holds his hand ) noa-
N: ( pushes her ) LEAVE DIXIE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE
D: show me
N: ( stands up ) leave Dixie !!
D: ( stands up ) no ! I'm not leaving until I make sure you're okay !
N: ( about to hit her )
D: ( doesn't move or flinch ) ik you can't do it
N: y-yes I can
D: then do it again
N: ( about to hit her but can't )
D: see
N: ( falls on the ground and starts crying)
D: ( hugs him )
N: this is harder than I expected. ( cries on her chest )
D: I know , I felt that too . And I'm gonna help you ok ?
N: ( nods )
D: look at me
N: ( looks at her )
D: I can see the pain in your eyes , Noah. You're hurt . Who did it ?
N: ( doesn't answer)
D: please answer me
N: ( lays on his bed ) I'm going to sleep
D: no you're not ! ( sits on his bed ) you're not falling asleep until you tell me who did it.
N: Dixie please , I'm really tired rn .
D: I'll stay here and watch you sleep then
N: ok ( falls asleep)

Ik he's hurt , I noticed that from the way he looked at me . This man needs help . And I'm gonna help him . I'm not giving up on him . He deserves to be the happiest man ever , but he's not . So I'm gonna help him to be that man.
•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•