Part 24

Skip time ! "Sorry for skipping a lot"
After 1 month , Charli is okay , her and noah are kinda talking now . Noah hasn't been talking to Dixie , which made Dixie really upset . Charli feels bad for talking to noah bc she knows Dixie has feelings for him .

Charli's pov :
Me and noah have been talking a lot in the past few days , I like him but I feel bad bc Dixie likes him too . But noah wants me not Dixie , so that's not my fault. Today , me and noah are going out for dinner . It's not a date , just a dinner.

Dixie's pov:
Noah's hasn't talked to me in a while . Since Charli started going to his sessions , he changed a lot . Is there's something going on between these two ? Charli knows that I like him , but what if they like each other ? No no I don't think so . Me and Noah kissed and I think that kiss made Noah feel something. But he's not talking to me , why ? Maybe he lost interest in me ? Oh no . Maybe he actually did ! Okay I'm gonna stop overthinking rn ! Now I'm going to Sophie's house , she just came from a vacation to Miami and I miss her . I changed my clothes and headed there , I walked in her room and saw her on her bed.

D: hey bestie !
S: hi dix ! ( hugs her ) missed you
D: me too . How was Miami ?
S: amazing ! Also I got you this ( gives her a small bag )
D: ( opens the bag and sees this )

 How was Miami ? S: amazing ! Also I got you this ( gives her a small bag ) D: ( opens the bag and sees this )

D: omg these are so cute! S: I know how much you love pink so I got you this cute outfit

S: I know how much you love pink so I got you this cute outfit . Also I liked the bracelets sm so I got them for you.
D: you didn't have to do this , thanks Sophie ( hugs her )
S: ofc ! I also got myself the same thing but different shade of pink
D: can I see it ?
S: sure ( brings it from her closet)

D: it's so cute ! We should go one day to the beach and wear these ! S: we definitely should ! D: hey , I wanna tell you something S: is it about Noah ? "Dixie told her about them" D: mhm S: what's up? D: he hasn't talked to me in a while , every ...

S: we definitely should !
D: hey , I wanna tell you something
S: is it about Noah ? "Dixie told her about them"
D: mhm
S: what's up?
D: he hasn't talked to me in a while , every time I ask him if we can hang out he say no or he's busy . And when I tell him I wanna see Finn bc I miss him , he say no . Idk what has gotten into him ? I thought he liked me after the kiss we shared . But idk what's wrong with him. Especially after Charli has gone to his sessions.
S: maybe he lost interest in you and liked Charli ?
D: that's what I thought too , but Charli knows that I like him , I don't think she's gonna do it. 
S: I think she will dix . Did you ask her if she like him ?
D: no and ofc she's gonna say no bc she knows I like him ! I just don't know what to do Sophie
S: go to his house
D: when ?
S: rn , and I can go with you if you want to. You can talk to him and see what's wrong. 
D: you're tight , ok let's go

Sophie changed her clothes then we went to Noah's house . I pressed on the doorbell and Noah opened it . He was all dressed up, it's like he's going on a date.

D: hey Noah , can we talk ?
N: is it important? I don't have much time to talk
D: yes it's important
N: ok come in
D: ( walks in and sits on the couch in the living room )
N: what's up ?
D: Noah you haven't been talking to me lately, what's wrong? Even when I ask you to hang out , you say that you're busy . What happened?
N: I found a new girl , she's my type and perfect to me. I lost interest in you.
D: w-what ?...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•