Part 21

The next day .

Dixie's pov:
I woke up on the sound of some men talking. I opened my eyes and saw the police officers talking with the doctor outside the room . I looked in front of me and saw mom on her phone . I looked at Charli and she was laying on her bed , starring at the ceiling.

D: hey char , you ok ?
C: can I lie to them?
D: the officers ??
C: mhm
D: no ofc you can't Charli . You have to tell them true truth.
C: I don't want to tell them the truth
D: why ?
C: I stabbed myself dixie , they're gonna think I'm a psychopath and put me in the psychiatric hospital. I don't want that to happen ( looks at Dixie with tears in her eyes)
D: char char , they're not gonna think like that . Maybe you just need a therapist, like me .
C: please don't let them take me , I wanna stay home
D: they're not gonna take you anywhere babycakes. Just tell them the truth and don't lie ( kisses her forehead )
C: o-ok
The officers : ( walks in the room ) please leave

Me and mom left the room and waited outside . After few minutes, the officers walked out of the room . I walked in and saw Charli crying.

D: did you say the truth?
C: ( nods )
D: ( kisses her head ) you're gonna be fine .
H: it's okay baby , we're gonna get out of here soon ok ?
C: o-ok
Td: ( walks in the room ) so what I heard from the police officers that you stabbed yourself , right ?
C: mhm
Td: ok , what was the reason?
C: I just wanted to die
Td: ok , this is not my job to continue asking you questions, that's why you need a therapist.
D: just like I told you char
C: I don't want a therapist.
H: baby it's just for a while , not for your inter life
C: I'm still scared
D: that happened to me too , and look at me now , perfectly fine ! You'll be like me and better char !
C: o-ok
Td: she can go home now ( walks out of the room )

We went back home and Charli went to sleep . I took a shower then called Noah .

D: hi
N: hey pretty , is everything okay?
D: mhm , Charli is out of the hospital, she actually stabbed herself and the doctor said she needs a therapist. So can you see her one day ?
N: ofc , book her an appointment and I'll see her.
D: ok thanks
N: you're welcome
D: are you free tonight ?
N: yeah I am
D: can we hang out ?
N: sure , my house ?
D: yup
N: okay , be there around 9 or 9:30 ok ?
D: okay byeee
N: bye ( hangs up )

I went to mom and told her if char can go to the same therapist as mine , and she agreed . We booked her an appointment, it's in next week at Monday.

At night.

I arrived at Noah's house and walked in . I saw him in the living room with a baby .

N: hiii
D: heyyy ( sits next to him ) is that your brother ?
N: yeah , his names finn
D: aww he's so cute! Hi buddy !
F: ( smiles at Dixie )
D: awhhh he's precious!
N: ( puts his arm around Dixie ) so how have you been ?
D: ( leans in his chest ) good
N: what do you want for dinner ?
D: idk , I'm not hungry rn
N: ok , if you felt hungry just say it ok ?
D: ok

We hanged out for a little then Finn fell asleep . Noah took him to his room then came back . We decided to watch a movie , a horror movie. We cuddled in the couch and watched it . During the movie , I started to feel really tired so I slept on Noah's chest. 
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•