Part 7

Dixie's pov:
After I ate the yogurt , he asked me more questions and I answered. Then the hour was already done so I left . I walked out and hugged Nick , Nick gives the best hugs in the world. It feels like I'm hugging a bear or something, but his hugs are really the best . We went to his car then drove home . I took a shower then fell asleep.

Noah's pov:
Dixie just left the office and now I'm by myself. I gave her the lats appointment for today so I can take my time with her . I finished some work then went home . If you don't know , I have a puppy , her name is angel. When o walked in , she jumped on me and started licking my face , she's so adorable. I put her in her little bed then went to my room , I took a shower then called Blake.

B: hey bro
N: hi
B: what's up ?
N: she came to the clinic
B: who ?
N: Dixie ! The girl I've been talking about
B: oh your client?
N: yeah , she came today
B: and ? Did something special happen?
N: yeah , she hugged me
B: BRO WHATT ?? What was the reason !?
N: she ate after 2 years of starving
B: how is she still alive ? She's supposed to be dead
N: ik ! But she's not , i gave her yogurt and she ate it
B: good , how's was working today ?
N: I noticed that some girls just come here to get my number and flirt with me.
B: eww
N: yeah , so I told them to never come here again
B: as you should
N: bro I can't stop thinking about Dixie !
B: you literally saw her maybe an hour ago !
N: an hour ! How am i going to love a whole week without her ?!
B: stop being a simp !
N: I can't .
B: she's just a girl ! A depressed one too ! What do you see in her ?
N: she's beautiful, everything about her make me fall for her . Even tho she comes to the clinic in a hoodie but she still looks beautiful in my eyes
B: can't wait to meet her as your gf one day
N: ( smiles ) yeah

We talked for a while then we hanged up and fell asleep.

2 months later .
Dixie is doing really good rn and she's kinda out of depression.

Dixie's pov:
I've never thought that therapy will actually work on me . Now I'm finally doing great , I eat 3 meals in a day , go out with Sophie and char . I feel so free ! My room is the lays place I think of staying at rn . I really wanna thank my parents and also the therapist . It's 5 pm now and everyone is busy now , so I have time to go and get my parents something. I went to the target and bought flowers for them . I also got flowers to the therapist. I went back home and wrote a cute message in the cards then took them and went to mom and dads room.

D: mom , dad ?
H: come in baby
D ( walks in and gives them the flowers) these are for you
M: for us ?
H: why ?
D: I just wanted to thank y'all fo taking me to the therapy. you're the reason why I'm okay rn . Also I wanted to apologize for cursing at you when y'all first took me to the client. You guys are really amazing a deserve so much more that these flowers.
H: aww dix ( hugs her )
M: thank you sm babygirl ( kisses her head )
D: ( wipes her tears)
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•