Part 25

Dixie's pov:

D: w-what ? ( tears up )
N: yeah
D: after all we did , and the kiss we shared . You don't like me ??!
N: sorry
D: oh really ?! So "sorry" is gonna fix it ??! Noah if I wasn't your type , why did you do this to me ? You made me fall in love with you and now what ? "You lost interest in me" wug is wrong with you ?! I should have just left you in the clinic and didn't get your number . I hate you Noah , I hope you're happy with that girl now . F@ck both of you ! ( runs out of the house )

I ran out of the house and entered the car . I was crying and Sophie was shocked.

S: why did he say ??
D: h-he found a new girl
S: ( hugs her ) it's okay dix , you'll get over him. ( starts driving)
D: I'm not mad bc he left me . I'm mad bc he made fall for him then he said I'm not his type !
S: he said you're not his type !?
D: he said "she's perfect for me and she's my type" and what I understand from that , is that I'm not his type !
S: yeah . But what you're gonna do now is act strong and powerful and show him what he lost ! We're gonna show him the bad b!tch inside you !
D: y-yeah ( wipes her tears ) I'm not gonna cry over a guy , he doesn't deserve me.
S: yeah that's my Dixie ! Show him that you don't care about him anymore!
D: but how ?
S: we'll wait until he show off his new girl . When he do , we're gonna get her number in some way and talk to her . Then we start being friends with her . After that , we say that we wanna meet her and when we do , we tell her to bring her bf with her so we can meet him too . In that day , you're gonna dress like a bad b!tch who doesn't care about any boy in the planet earth !
D: you're a genius!
S: I know I know
D: okay we'll do this . But now we just need to wait .
S: ok .

She parked in my hose and we walked in , I went to Charlis room and saw her getting ready for umm maybe a date ? Why is everyone going out today ?? Maybe she's the girl who Noah was talking about...

D: hey char
S: hii
C: oh hey girls , do I look good ?
D: you look beautiful, where are you going ?
C: to dinner with a friend
D: who ? Chase ?
C: no not him , someone else
S: what happened to chase ? You used to have a crush on him
C: yeah ik , we stopped talking few months ago
D: why ? I liked that vampire
S: ( laughs) he's really a vampire
C: that's why I left him . Anyways I gtg now , please leave my room
D: okay chill ( walks out of the room with Sophie )
C: ( locks her room ) ok bye guys
D: bye !
S: bye bye !
C: ( walks away )
S: are you thinking what I'm thinking rn !?
D: yeah . She's the girl Noah's talking about .
S: it's fine , it's actually making the plan easier for us
D: yeah right ! I just hope this doesn't effect on me and Charli's relationship, you know how much I love her.
S: yeah yeah okay nothings gonna happen .
H: ( walks over them ) oh Dixie you're here , hey Sophie !
S: hi Heidi
D: hey mom ( hugs her )
H: where's your sister ?
D: she just left
H: and Nick ?
D: idk about that guy , he's always out-
Ni: ( walks out of his room ) not this time. Hi guys
H: Hey nick , since everyone is here , what do y'all want for dinner ?
Ni: idk
D: umm steak ?
H: with mashed potato?
D: yessss
H: are you staying here for dinner Sophie ?
S: umm-
D: yeah she is !
H: okay then I'll make something more bc I know she doesn't like steak
S: no Heidi you don't have to !
H: oh it's fine my dear dw ( goes to the kitchen)
Ni: now you made mom cook a lot ! ( hugs her head )
S: ouch nick ! That was not my fault!
D: ( hits his arm ) don't touch my bestie !
Ni: yeah whatever ( goes to his room )
D: did he hurt you ?
S: no I'm okay
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
A/N
Sophie + Nick = Nophie ??