Part 48

The next day .

Dixie's pov:
Today we are going back to Noah's house . I packed mine and Finn's clothes and went to his house . When he walked in , he was looking around the house like it's a mansion.

N: m-my house
D: ( rubs his back ) you happy now ?
N: I-Idk how do I feel , it's weird
D: cmon let's go to your room

I took Noah to his room and the same reaction, he was really missing his place . I told him to lay on the bed but he wanted to shower . He went to shower and I did the laundry. I changed into one of Noah's boxers and a shirt then went to Finn's room , I saw him playing with his toys , but ik he was sleepy . I put him into his pjs then put him in his bed . I closed the curtains and the door then went to Noah's room . I saw him on his bed , smiling.

D: ( sits on the bed ) why the smile huh ?
N: my bed is so comfortable! More than the hospitals bed
D: ofc it is baby ( lays under the cover and cuddles him ) can you please talk to me ? Just say anything
N: why ?
D: I literally didn't hear your voice for about 5 years , and I miss your voice sm !
N: what did you do when I was in that coma ?
D: I cried , I cried a lot . Also Curtis , Sophie , Nick  and Blake , they were really worried about you . But I always kisses you , hold your hand, talk to you, cuddle you . I was treating you like you're nuu oh t in a coma . It was really hard without you , everything was hard without you . Especially when I see Sophie or Charli having fun with chase and Nick , I get jealous a lot . But then I remember that I have the strongest guy in the world. I literally love you Noah , with all my heart . I can't even explain it- ( crying )
N: you don't have to explain it. I already know that you love me , and I love you too . You don't have to say anything, you don't have to do anything. I already know that you love me . You showed me that you're a strong , loyal , loving , patient person . You showed me that no matter how many time I take to wake up , you'll still wait for me . I love you dixie , more than anybody in this world . You don't have to say I love you , bc I can already see the love in your eyes.
D: ( sobbing )
N: ( pulls her to his chest ) you're the best girl in the world
D: I-I love you...
N: I love you more
D: ( looks at him )
N: ( moves her hair out of her face )
D: ( kisses his cheek softly ) your skin is dry , we need to take care of it
N: do whatever you want baby
D: ( smiles ) we should tell your fam that your out of the hospital.
N: no I have a plan
D: say it !
N: ok so...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•