Part 23

One week later .

Noah's pov:
Today is charlis appointment with me , which I'm pretty exited for . I never met her and I'm excited to meet my future sister-in-law. I finished my break then someone walked in , it's Charli . I knew it was her bc she looks so much like Dixie . But ofc Dixie's prettier.

C: ( sits on the couch) hi.
N: hello Charli , how do you feel today ? 
C: a little nervous about my first session with you here .
N: normal . So , how do you feel after your surgery?
C: how do you know I was in surgery??
N: umm didn't Dixie told you ?
C: oh about that ? Yeah ik you both are taking now and Yalu like each other .
N: anyways , how do you feel ?
C: a little sick bc my stomach hurts .
N: mm , did you eat anything in a while ?
C: n-no
N: when did that all started Charli ? And why ?
C: maybe a week or two weeks ago . When I found out that my brother kinda hate me ...
N: how ? 
C: me and my family were all sitting in the living. Nick you as hugging Dixie and kissing her head multiple times, and he never did this to me . I got jealous and went to my room . I cried there for a while then heard Dixie and Nick talking about me . Nick said that I'm so cringe and I talk a lot and never shut up . He even said he wished he can put a tape on my mouth.  ( crying )
N: ( surprised )
C: from that day , I stopped eating , going to school , contacting with my friends and family. I changed a lot . And the day I stabbed myself , I thought that life would be better without me . And I did it.
N: hmm , so from what I heard , you're 75% okay. I'll give you some pills which is gonna make you more active and other pills which also have a good effect on you .
C: so I don't have depression?
N: no , what you did was a reaction from your body which made you hate yourself. Theses pills are gonna help you a lot ( gives her a paper ) go to the pharmacy and get them . I'll give you an appointment and see you after 1 week .
C: okay , thank you
N: ofc , have a good day
C: you too ( smiles and walks out of the room )

Wow she's pretty cute- wait Noah , you like her sister , not her ! But she's beautif- idc Noah ! You kissed her sister and she likes you ! Stop playing with the girls feelings ! I'm not gonna think of that rn. I continued me sessions with the clients like everyday .

Dixie's pov:
I was in my room hanging out with Sophie then Charli walked in.

C: hi girls
D: hi sissy
S: hey char
D: how was it ?
C: good actually, I thought it would be so bad but no . It was good
D: I'm glad you're okay , did he have you some medicine?
C: mhm he did
D: ok , don't forget to take them
C: ok I won't.  ( goes to her room )
S: good she went to therapy
D: yeah she went to the same therapist as mine !
S: oh that's cool . I hope it changes her
D: yeah ( sighs )
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•