Part 39

"Guys , Finn is 8 months old."

At 7 pm

Noah's pov:
I woke up and I did it saw Dixie next to me , maybe she left ? Idk . I went to Finn's rooms s found her playing with him.

D: weee- oh hi Noah ! Gm
N: gm , when did he woke up ?
D: maybeee 30 minutes ago
N: ok , did he ate something?
D: yeah I have him a bottle of milk
F: d-dada ! ( puts his hand up to Noah )
N: baby boy ( picks him up ) im not your dada
F: dada dada ! ( claps his hands )
D: that's cute
N: I don't want him to grow up thinking that I'm his dad
D: why ?
N: idk , he should know that I'm his brother so he doesn't get shocked when he grow up.
F: dada !
N: I'm not dad- well I'll let you say it now bc you won't understand me
D: ( gets a call from Nate and answers ) hi bubs
Na: hey baby , when are you coming back ?
D: I think tomorrow morning. It's really dangerous to drive in the dark , I don't really like it
Na: do you want me to come pick you up ?
D: no no it's fine love , I'll be okay.
Na: okay bye , love you.
D: love you more ( hangs up )
N: umm Dixie , I thank I ran out of diapers for Finn.
D: wanna go to the target ?
N: yes I have to
D: ok let's go

We went to the target and walked in . I went to the babies section and took some diapers for Finn . I put them in the stroller then continued walking . Dixie wanted to get ice cream so I let her get it . She also bought some snacks. Then I paid and went back home . I changed Finn's diaper then went to the living room . We sat in the living room and watched a movie . At 10 pm, Dixie left home and I put Finn to bed then fell asleep.

The next morning , at 8 am.

Dixie's pov:
I woke up at 8 am to go back to the beach house. I arrived there at 9:30 and saw them all eating breakfast. I ate with them then we changed into our swimsuits and went to the beach . We hanged out there and played with the water . Then me , Charli and Sophie decided to tan . So we laid on the sand and applied the tan on our bodies .

S: how's Noah's doing ?
D: not really good , I hope he's okay now
C: what do you mean he's not really good ?
D: his mental health, he's mentally not okay.
S: how can we help him ?
D: I really don't know tho .
C: I feel bad
S: we all do

Noah's pov:
I woke up at 10 am but didn't move out of my bed . I was too lazy to do anything . I stayed in my bed until I heard Finn crying, I got up and fed him , changed his clothes and diaper . Then I ate breakfast . I decided to go to my parents house . I'm lonely here and I miss them . But there's a little problem, they don't know about Finn . I'll just tell them that he's my son and I adopted him . Even tho I really wanna tell them the truth but I do t want mom to be hurt , she doesn't deserve it. I went there with Finn and they were all surprised. My dad was worried about what was I going g to say then he heard my lie and relaxed . I really hate him and what he did .
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
A/N
Guys I need ideas ! Please give me some if you have