Chapter 1

Angel Pov

Bzzzz Bzzzz Bzzzzzz

I woke up to my alarm and hit my phone trying to turn it off only for my phone to fall off the bed.

"ugghhhh,"

I annoyingly throw my covers off me and get out of bed to pick up my phone. Turning off my alarm I look at the time seeing it is only 7:00 AM. I groaned it was too early to be up. I was already craving my morning coffee. I then set my phone back on my nightstand. I walk over to my little closet and pick out today's outfit  and undergarments and set them on my bed. I walk over to the side of my room and Pick up my shower bag and towel.

I then leave my room and walk down the hallway to the older girl's showers/bathrooms. I set my shower bag inside in one of the showers and hang my towel on the rack to the side, I then get out of my Pj and jump in the shower letting my sleepiness wash down the drain.

I sigh happily as I rub my neck as my tense muscles relax from not sleeping the right way. I wash my hair with my lavender-scented shampoo and conditioner, and once I'm done washing and shaving every part of my body I turn off the shower and grab my towel from the side, and wrap it around my body and hair to dry myself off. I get out of the shower and grab my shower bag and speed walk back to my room.

Not wanting to get the hallway floor wet, I walk into my room shutting my door and locking it. I take the towel off my head and rub my hair so the water can come out, I walk to my desk and grab my lotion and apply it all over my body. I then walk over to my bed dropping my towel and putting on my undergarments and clothes.

once dressed I walk over to my tiny closet taking out my white converse from the shoe rack as well as a clean pair of socks

once dressed I walk over to my tiny closet taking out my white converse from the shoe rack as well as a clean pair of socks. going back to my bed  I sit down and put on my shoes and socks. I then lean over to grab my phone on top of the nightstand needing to call my boss, I work at a little diner just a few blocks from the orphanage.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello,"

"Hey, Rick I was wondering if I could take the night shift today,"

"Ummmm, are you sure Angel you've been taking a lot of shifts lately?"

" yeah yeah, I'm sure,"

" ok, you can take Mays shift tonight ok,"

"Thanks, Rick you're the best bye"

And with that, I hang up not letting him say goodbye.

you see im turning 16 next month and iv been saving up like crazy. I want this car iv been dreaming of for the past 2 years a carbon fiber Shelby gt500cr mustang my dream car.

A knock then comes from my door interrupting my thoughts.

"yes," I say with a bored tone, and one of the girls I know from a few rooms down peeks her head through my door "breakfast is ready Angel," she says

"ok ill be right down," she nods and then leaves closing the door behind her I sigh as I get up from my bed and put my phone in my back pocket and walk out of my room closing the door behind me. I walk downstairs to the dining room and see the kids and teens chat among themselves. I just ignore them walking to the coffee station needing my liquid gold to get through this day. I grab my mug and make it just the way I like it, then I take a wonderful long sip then I sigh with happiness I could already feel my morning getting better.

With my coffee in hand, I walk over to the headmistress's office needing to tell her about my night shift so she doesn't go crazy like last time. Once I make it to her office I knock three times waiting for a come-in.

"come in," she yells and with that, I open the door and walk toward her desk not wanting to sit down so I just stand there with my coffee in hand.

" Good morning Angel what can I do for you on this fine morning," She says cheerfully it kinda scares me honestly how can someone be that happy on a Monday morning?

"oh umm, I have a night shift today so I'll be late," I say with my voice and face void of emotion, it's always like this she's used to it by now.

"oh wow, you've been working hard taking all these shifts lately, may I ask why?" she says with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"hmm no reason in particular," I shrug not wanting to tell her.

"ok, then what time do you think you'll be back,"

" at the latest 10, but I'm gonna go to school first then come back to drop off my stuff, and then head to work,"

" ok but don't dilly dally I want you back here immediately got it,"

" got it," and with that, I turn around walking back to my room to get my stuff to leave for school

_______________________________________________

so the orphanage she is at has really good funding so yeah this is her room and the orphanage also thank you for getting through this first chapter with me one down a lot more to go these photos are from Pinterest there not mine

Imagen this a little smaller and no big lawn and gates around it

this is her room imagen the closet somewhere