Chapter 2

Angel Pov  - at her work

As I walk up to my work I go around the building to the back door, it was for employees only. Once inside I go over to the changing room to get my work clothes then I head over to the bathroom not wanting to change in the changing room. Once I'm done Changing I go over to the front counter waiting for people to start coming.

Skip to closing time

"Hey angel," Rick said, walking up to me and leaning against the countertop.

"Could you please close up for me? I promised my husband I'd be home early tonight," he said, giving me his best puppy eyes

"Hmmmmm, ok fine but I want extra pay for tonight,"

"Yeah ok ok I'll pay you extra for closing up, you're the best love you," he said, throwing me the keys to lock up he then turned the other way to leave. As he leaves I walk over to the door to lock it. I then start to clean everything up, I sweep and mop the floors and wipe and clean mostly everything then I put all the chairs up. I sigh tiredly wiping off my sweat with my arm, I then walk to the changing room and go to my locker to get my clothes. I just changed here since no one's here. Once I'm done changing I make sure everything is done and turn off all the lights and lock all the doors

I then walk through the back alley wanting to get to the orphanage fast because it's already about to be 11:00. I've been going through these back allies for about 2 and a half years. The only danger is probably the few people passing as well but for safety, I have a taser on me just in case. Then as I'm walking I hear a scream.

"AAAHHHHH,"

I stop and look in the direction the scream came from thinking.

"Maybe I should go over"

No Angle just keep walking I think but my body betrays me and I walk towards the scream. And as I get closer and closer I can start to hear people talking and yelling then people come into Eye View.

I see two big ass scary dudes just standing there as the biggest guy is beating the shit out of another guy on the floor he then stops turning around and starts talking to the other guys. He then swiftly turns around taking out a gun.

my eyes widen with fear. "come on angel time to go man with a gun means it's time to run,"

But I don't I just watch the sean in front of me unfold. Then suddenly the guy with the gun starts to talk.

"Where is my money max," he says with a deadly tone that even I get scared of him.

"I-I-I'll get i-it i-i pro-pro promise pl-pl-please I ha-have a wife a-and kids "

" tsk your nothing but a lying abusive father and husband" and with that, he shot him and the now dead guy fell to the ground.

I gasped fear taking over my body taking a few steps back accidentally I come into eye view they and they all turn their heads and look at me and the only thing that comes into my mind is.

RUN

And I do I ran so fast as if my life depended on it cuz it probably did I ran and ran and ran until the orphanage came into view hope and relief filed me. But then an arm suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me back and up against a wall. my life literally flashed before my eyes, the guy that shot the other guy was the one that grabbed me I then just started to shake so hard and I couldn't breathe. I could feel myself start to have a panic attack then suddenly everything went black 

Enzo pov - he's in the alley before he grabbed her

Alex, Jake and I were dealing with this piece of shit of a guy named Max I honestly didn't care about the money he owes me his wife is a family friend and she had enough and she came to me with her son begging me to help and of course, I said yes so here am helping by beating the shit out of him.

I then stop and turn over to Alex and jake.

"just kill him already Enzo I have to get home or my wife is gonna come yelling then beat all are asses," Jake said with fear, my best friend decided to marry a firey Latina and they deserve each other every bit but that woman is crazy she scares all of us.

"yeah man, my husband came home early today, you interrupted sex," Alex said with a void tone.

"fine, yall are whiny bitches" I turn around and pull out my gun and this fool has the audacity to use his family to save his own ass.

" tsk your nothing but a lying abusive father and husband," I say with a strong hard voice I then shot him in the head instantly killing him. We then heard a gasp and we look to see a girl standing there she then instantly runs off.

"shit"

I run after her all the way until I see the orphaning coming up and she slows down a little. This gives me a chance, so I speed up and once I catch up to her I grab her waist and pulled her up against a wall the girl had absolute fear in her eyes and started to shake so bad and I could tell she couldn't breathe.

She was going to have a panic attack if she doesn't calm down I was about to speak but she then just faints. I then catch her before she could hit the ground.

"Fuck I don't have time for this shit" I pick the girl up bridle style and I carefully take out my phone not wanting to drop her. I call jake telling him to bring the car over to the orphanage, I soon see Alex and Jake pull up in the car and they both get out walking over to me.

"Shit man what did you d to her," Alex says concern and anger lacing his voice.

"Nothing she just Fainted,"

I walk over to the car and get in the back seat putting her in the seat next to me as well Alex and Jake soon get in after me and I tell them to go to my house.

Once we get there I tell them to go home and then walk inside and go up the stairs down the hallway putting her in the spare room next to mine. I lay her down and then walk out closing the door behind me.

"GRACE" I yell called calling one of my maids," I then hear graces footsteps as she walks up to me.

"yes sir,"

"change the girl in the room into more comfortable clothes,"

"of course," she says then leaves probably to go get the clothes. I walk more down the hallway to my office. I go in walking over to my little bar station pouring myself a drink thinking of the girl and the way she looked at me, with total fear. I didn't want that  I didn't want her to look at me with fear for some reason.

I shake my head wanting the weird thoughts to go away.