Chapter 3

Angel pov

My gosh has my bed always been this comfortable I think as I snuggle more into the silk sheets. Wait, I don't have silk sheets. I snap my eyes open and sit up and start to scan my surroundings. This isn't my room hell I don't even think I've ever seen a room as nice as this in the orphanage.

Then suddenly all the memories from last night come flooding in.

OH MY GOD, I WAS KIDNAPED!!!

I jump out of bed and through the curtains open and the light hits me hard. I close my eyes and slowly start adjusting to the light. I look out the window to see that this room has a porch attached to it. I opened the big ass window/door that was attached to the room. I slowly open it and stepped outside.

It was Honestly a beautiful sight. The sun was coming up and the front lawn was covered in flowers. I walked closer to the edge and looked more over to see I was a few stories high

"Woow"

"It's a beautiful sight isn't it"

I turn around and scream as well as slap the person behind me in the face.

"Owe what the hell was that for  lady," he says putting his hand on his red cheek.

I stepped back a little, it was one of the guys in the alley. I'm just glad it's not that scary guy that had the gun, not that I prefer him either. 

"The names Jake, there are clothes laid out on the bed for you to change into, I'll be waiting outside the door.'' He says well rubbing his cheek then walking out the balcony and going towards the door to leave.

I walked out of the balcony and saw clothes laid out on the bed for me. I then looked down and saw I'm in a big button-up T-shirt that went all the way down to my thighs." who changed me," I asked a little scared of his response.

He stopped right as he was about to touch the doorknob and turned his body a little to face me.

"The maid, don't worry it was a girl" he then turned back to the door leaving and closing the door behind him.

I walk over to the bed and pick up the clothes, I then walked through a door which I hoped had a bathroom in it which it did It was a very nice bathroom I'll say.

Once I'm done showering and getting dressed I just let my hair go letting it air dry. I then look for my shoes which are on the side by the door with a clean pair of socks. I honestly think this is not how you treat the person you kidnaped but I'm honestly not complaining. At least I'm not in a dingy basement chained to the wall. Once I put on my shoes and socks I open the door and walk out.

 Once I put on my shoes and socks I open the door and walk out

Her outfit

Once I leave the room I see Jake leaning up against the wall on his phone. He then looks up hearing me he turns off his phone and then puts it in his pocket. 

"Ok follow me," he says, we then start walking until we meet two big doors he knocks three times and a loud strong voice says come in. He pushes one of the doors open and walks in, me following in behind him keeping my head down. I slowly start to look up to see a guy sitting in a big fancy chair, Hmm that chair looks comfortable I wanna sit in the big fancy chair that was the first thought that came to my mind walking in. And as I look more around I see a familiar face.

"Alex,"

"Angel, you were the one in the ally,"

"OMG, Alex," I then run up to him and hug him, and he slowly but surely wraps his arms around me.

"oh shit, it was you in the ally," he says quietly but loud enough for all of us to hear. He then crouches down but since he's tall he still sort of meets my eyes.

"kid what were you doing in the ally," he says softly and I hear a little gasp I look over to Jake and see surprise wrighten on his face.

" I was closing up for Rick he said he was coming home early for you,"

he hums then stood up and walked up to the guy in the big fancy chair.

"you can trust her I've known her since she was little she is a friend of my husband and mine please let me just take her home,"  he says with desperation in his voice 

" I know you trust her, but I don't she could go blabbing to her friends and family, and I can't allow that," The guy says sternly.

"Trust me she has no friends," he then turns to me " no offense angel,"

"none taken," it's true I have no friend, and I honestly like it that way.

"And she's an orphan so she has no family to tell," oh that kinda stung, he then turned to me again "no offense angel," 

"none taken," I say a little bit quieter looking down, I honestly gave up on a family a while ago.

"oh shit," I say looking up remembering something, I then pinch the bridge of my nose and groan

"What, what is it," Alex said looking at me.

" The headmistress, I was supposed to be at the orphanage by ten, Shit,"

"It's ok I'll just tell her your with me," he says pulling out his phone and starts to text her but then his phone starts to blow up with text message notifications. I giggle, he's totally in for it, that's what he gets for kidnapping me. 

" I'll deal with that later," he says and put his phone back in his pocket. 

" Trust me, she's not gonna tell anyone I Promis you," he says going back to talk to the guy in the fancy chair. 

The guy in the chair then turns to me and just starts staring at me, I just look back at him taking in his appearance he was big and a bit buffy, and he was wearing a red button-up shirt with a few buttons undone and I could see he had tattoos covering him up all over up to his neck. He had a few tattoos on his face making him look intimidating he in general was just a really terrifying guy. 

" She's an orphan you say," he says looking back at Alex.

" yeah," 

" Jake, take the girl back to the room she was in," He said without breaking eye contact with Alex. Jake just nods and walks over to me.

" come on kid," he says, I then look back at Alex and he just gives me a smile and nods at me telling me to go. And I just follow Jake back to the room was in earlier.