Chapter 21

Enzo pov

It was 3 in the afternoon and here I was just doing some work In the living room and currently waiting for my personal doctor, Angel is upstairs resting. I swear that girl will be the death of me getting me all worked up and everything, sometimes I question my emotions for that girl. Sometimes I couldn't care less about her, but seeing her today on the floor losing her breath, not breathing. Now that scared me half to death, that was fear, something I haven't felt in a long long time.

That girl doesn't need me as a father, she needs a stable home and a mother to teach her stuff and the ways of things, something I could never give. And who am I to give I don't care about this girl I mean, she's just here, under watch. Nothing else, that girl means nothing to me.

ONE HOUR LATER.

Angel Pov

"So Ben how is she, is she good, is there something wrong, why aren't you saying anything"

Omg, Enzo was so overreacting once, Ben aka the family doctor had arrived and did a full examination on me in the hospital part of the mansion, which I did not know we had but, yeah. And here we are Enzo is overreacting and he's being well a dad, wired right.

"Calm down Enzo, she is perfectly healthy, she does have some medical issues but as far as I can tell she's had them since she was born so chill," he says to Enzo calmly then touches Enzo's arm and they move away from me. Did that look personal or I'm just imagining things?

Maybe I'm just imagining things, ben yes totally gay, Enzo the death stare mafia boss who kidnaped me not so much.

As they came back to me Ben had his arm being my da- I mean Enzo's back and they looked pretty cozy. But who knows I'm not one to medal. Anyways after this whole Check up thing Ben left but before he could leave he gave Enzo a list and two bottles of pills and an inhaler. Once he was gone Enzo came up to me and put the stuff next to me.

"Alright kid, this pill bottle is for when you feel an anxiety attack coming or a panic attack. It will calm you okay," I nod " Okay, and this one is for your Anorexia Athletica. If you feel the need to work out and don't stop taking one of these pills they'll calm you down and put you to sleep just take one if you ever feel like that okay?

I just nod he then puts them in the medical cabinet above the refrigerator where he keeps all the pills and vitamins as well as the first aid kit. 

_______________________________

sorry for the short chapter