Chapter 9

Alex's Pov -  

Me and Lily have been talking for hours about Angel and Enzo, how Enzo lives, and whether is he able to take care of a teenage girl. Of course, I had to sugarcoat a few things cuz no way she needed to know that Angles's new father is a mafia leader. I laughed out loud at the thought of Enzo being a father to a teenage girl, never in a million years could I have thought.

She stopped reading the big pile of papers that were meant to be given to Enzo to also read and raised her brow at me "Is there something funny Alex,"

" No, no, keep going," I said, with a nervous smile. She then continued with all the protocols and how things should go in the household. I just nodded at everything she said, not really listening, because Angles was already gonna live with a mobster, nothing like the perfect home right, note the sarcasm.

" Ok Alex, here are the adoption papers for the day when I'm going to go see the house to make sure it's good enough for Angle to live in. And on that day I'll be meeting my father." I just nodded looking at the papers and seeing the day she was to come and it was at the end of the month. Yeah, that would not work Enzo said she had to be back by tomorrow.

"Umm, lily yeah that won't work I was wondering if we would go tomorrow anytime you have the time he was hoping to adopt her as soon as possible he's always wanted a daughter," I said with hope in my eyes.

"Well I do have 10:30 open but I think that's a little too early," she said looking at her schedule on her computer to the left of her.

"No, no, no not at all, and Enzo is a morning person. I swear he's up before the sun even is," I say well chuckling it as true he was always up hours before me.

"Very well then 10:30 it is. Will I be seeing you there as well Alex," she said well both of us get up and head to the door.

"Yeah I'll be there, well I'm going to go up and tell Angle the news," I say well leaving her office and going up to Angle's room. Once I get to her room, I knock on her door, open it slowly, and see her on her phone on her bed under her covers. She then looks up from her phone and situps seeing me enter. I go over and walk over to her bed and sit down next to her.

"It's all been arraigned, you and Lily will go over to the mansions at 10:30 and she will talk to Enzo. And if everything goes according to plan I guess you could say Enzo will be your father."

She just sits there with her head down glaring at her hands. I just sigh and get up knowing she has nothing to say.

"Get some rest you're going to need. I'll see you tomorrow." I leave her room and make my way to the door letting myself out. Once I make it back to my car I take out my phone and call Enzo.

E - Enzo A - Alex

WHAT - E

Damn dude is that how you greet all your friends - A

What do you want Alex - E

I just wanted to tell you that everything is done, the headmistress will be coming down at 10:30 to check everything out - A

Ok - E

And with that, he just hangs up. Damn not even goodbye were his manners.