Chapter 4

Enzo's Pov
I watch as Jake takes the girl and leaves the room, I then look back at Alex and say.

" I'll adopt her, She has no friends no family, no one would question an orphan girl being adopted," I say with ease like I just said the most normal thing ever.

Alex just looks at me with no emotion in his eyes not daring to say a word, he knew he had no say in the matter.

" Don't look at me like that, once I know I can trust her I'll send her back t the orphanage, for now, I want you to set everything up, make a meeting with the headmistress by tomorrow, you seem to know her well. Seeing you have her number on your phone," I say well getting up from my chair and walking around the desk and passed him and walking up to the door and opening it.

" Now leave, go tell the girl about her new living arrangements, then bring her to me, She clearly saw what happened in that ally way she'll have questions," he nods and starts to walk and then stops and turns towards me. " her name is Angel by the way," he says then starts to walk again towards her soon to be bedroom I then close the door.

I Smile, Angel that name suits her, I shake my head No stop once I know she won't blab or goes to the authorities even though they can't do anything they can still be a pest. I'll be sending her back to the orphanage.

Angel's Pov

Once I'm back in the room where Jake got me earlier I just walk over to the bed and lay in it and stare at the wall and just think about what's happening I mean, I was kidnapped, and by what I assume Alex works for him like. why, why would he work for someone like that they would possibly be in a gang or the mafia. Like they killed someone in that ally way, what do they honestly do, do they sell weapons or drugs they could possibly be trafficking women? Im honestly scared just thinking about it.

As all these thoughts run through my head I didn't even notice that someone came into the room, until I heard the door shut. I look wards the door and see Alex come through and walking towards me, I sit up as Alex comes and sits next to me.

" I've got some news Angel,"

" Is it the good type of news where, I get to go back to the orphanage and get my life back," I say with a fake smile plastered on my face knowing that it probably won't happen. He shakes his head, I knew that he would probably do that.

"you're going to be living here from now on, Enzo is going to adopt you and when he thinks he can trust you you'll be going back to the orphanage,"

"WHAT, you got to be kidding me, I'm not living here much less getting adopted by this Enzo guy whoever the hell he is,"

" Enzo was the guy in the room sitting in the chair, and honestly we both don't have a say in the matter," he says with a sigh and gets up.

" come on, I'm taking you to him now, he'll explain more to you," I just nod not fighting him on this. I get up and we both walk out and head back to the big office.

_______________________________

Hello guys, sorry for the short chapter

But just letting you guys know I will post once or sometime twice a day every day for the weekdays, but I will not post on the weekends.