Chapter 10

Angel pov

"Angel, Angel, ANGEL"  I turned over, and grab a pillow, and put it over my head to block out. However, I was calling my name."Oh no you don't" someone then grabbed my pillow and hit me with it. I open my eyes and blink  a couple of times to clear my blurry vision to see the headmistress standing there with her hands on her hips. I grow and turn around, She then hits me again with the pillow.

"Get up, it's 10:00, and leave in 30 minutes," she tells me and then leaves my room. I hurry and get ready. I just put on sweats and a baggy shirt and put my hair up in a bun. I slip on a pair of fluffy socks and put on some slip-on shoes.

 I slip on a pair of fluffy socks and put on some slip-on shoes

I grab my phone and little bag and put all the little things I left out, I turn around and look at my room one more time, many little memories were made here

I grab my phone and little bag and put all the little things I left out, I turn around and look at my room one more time, many little memories were made here. I check my room one more time to make sure I don't leave anything important behind. And when I walk to the door I see that my bags are no longer there. I rush downstairs and see the headmistress pouring two cups of coffee.

"Headmistress wears all my stuff," I say frantically

"Oh calm down child, well you were sleeping, I had your bags put in the car," she said, handing me a coffee. I just nodded thanking her and  take a sip of the coffee she made me. I scrunch my nose in disgust and look at the cup. There is litterly no creamer in this. As I'm fixing up this coffee the headmistress calls me telling me it's time to go. I hurry and put a but load of cream and sugar and get a spoon and a lid and just mix it on my way to the car. I get to the car and sit in the back putting my bag to the side and put the lid on top of my coffee as well. And we drive over to Enzo's place.

  Skip car ride

As we drive up to Enzo's freaking mansion she stops at the gate and the headmistress presses the button and waits for the gate to be opened. A person speaks on the intercom and the gate opens he drives.

———————————————————-

Hey guys sorry this is most shortest chapter ever but for now this is all I can give you there has been a Loss in my family and it's been really difficult I'll post as soon as I can love all ya 🥰