Chapter 6

Angel Pov

Me and Alex walk back to the room I've been staying in, we walk inside and I go over and sit down on the bed and sigh and just fiddle with my fingers, a habit I have when I'm stressed. Alex there just stood in front of me with his hands in his pocket  "Look kid I know this sucks, like really sucks and I'm sorry but you just need to bear through this for a few months at the most," he said as if nothing had just happened. He did not, I thought well get up from the bed.

"A few months, really just a few months, that's all right. Alex, my life has been taken from me, school, and dance. what if- What if I can never leave, what if I can never leave," I repeat quietly while sitting down slowly and realizing, what if  I can never leave, school, dance, my basic life goals. I may not have much but that's all that gets me going half the time.

"Because Angel that's all it is a few months here and back to the orphanage you go to. Your life has not been taken from you, you'll just move schools, and you'll still have an education. And you just need to tell Enzo about your dance I'm sure he'll be ok with putting you into another dance school ok,"

Not even bothering to fight him on, I just leave it fiddling with my fingers and finding my shoes interesting. What if he's wrong,  a few months then just going back to the orphanage that's all it is but what if he's wrong what if it's not just a few months it could be years or more for all we know.

"Angel"

"Angel"

"Angel"

I blink a few times looking up to see Alex right in my face.

I move back " Wow dude get out of my face"

"You ok you were sort of out of it,"

"Yeah I'm fine, so what's the plan now what are we going to do,"

"We are going to go  back to the orphanage and when everything is settled you're doing to come back and then you're going to live here for a while I hope,"

"Oh ok, and that will be it right just a few months of this right,"

"Yeah, I promise just a few months,"

If only she knew that it would many years to come with many beautiful memories and some bad