Chapter 5

Angel's Pov

Me and Alex walk through the doors to the big office, I stop and see the scary guy in the big fancy chair again. Alex pushes me a little from the back telling me to sit in one of the chairs in front of the desk. I walk up to the desk and pull out one of the chairs and sit down and Alex does the same sitting next to me.

"Angel this is a very serious thing, you saw something you shouldn't have. Alex may trust you but I don't," The guy in the big chair said well leaning in and giving me a murderous glare, and I just gave him a fake bord look not wanting him to think im scared shitless of him, which I was.

"Ok so what's going to happen to me then," I ask seriously, and kinda scared, what will happen to me now?

"You're gonna be adopted by me and you're gonna be living in the mansion,"

"WHAT," I sat up, pushing my chair out, almost making it fall backward.

"No no no no, I don't even know you," I say well pointing at him

"you could be some serial killer for all I know, and there is no way in hell I'm living here, I don't even know where here is, where even am I,"

I say a sort of ranting, and start to lose my breath and I start wheezing feeling an anxiety attack coming Along with my asthma kicking in.

Alex then shoots up out of his chair and sits me back onto the chair trying to help me calm down.

"Calm down Angel, I need you to calm down, come on take deep breaths for me, like me, follow my breathing," he says well taking my hand and putting it on his chest to help me follow his breathing, I try to follow his breathing and calm down a little bit, but without my inhaler, it's still hard to breathe.

"I, uhh need, cough cough my uhhhh inhaler cough," I try to say, but my lungs literally cannot produce enough air to let me say everything without me wheezing.

"Shit where is it," he says frantically looking around like he's gonna find it, dumb ass it's not like it's just gonna be sitting on the floor.

" In hhhhh my hhh bag," the guy in the chair then gets up and quickly walks up to the side of the room to a dresser-like desk. And pulls out an inhaler and walks back to us.

" Here," he says roughly towards Alex, well handing him the inhaler, Alex takes it quickly and gives it to me. I quickly take off the cap and put the inhaler up to my mouth and take a puff and hold it for three seconds and let it out finally able to breathe and take a few big deep breaths.

"Shit I almost died there," I say sarcastically, flopping down on the chair with a little smile on my face. Alex just gives me a look saying "don't joke about that" and I just smile at him. I then look back at the guy in the chair like he wasn't there the whole time.

" Thank you," I say, handing the inhaler back to him.

"Keep it, I don't need it. So back to what we were talking about, yes Angle you will be living with me and will be getting adopted by me." he said.

I slump down and cross my arms and turn my head like a five-year-old like fuck this, there is no way in hell I'm letting him adopt me and move in with him like hell I will.

¨ Who even are you"

¨ Im Enzo and I'm the leader/boss of the Italian mafia"

______________________________________