Chapter 16

Angel pov - a few hours later

A few hours have passed and I can not tell you how much I love this place. I stayed in this room the whole time I was here. There is literally pizza, popcorn, Cotton candy like omg I never want to leave. And what amazed me the most WAS THE SLUSHY MACHINE I mean who has a slushy machine in their building! Apparently Enzo does, like I don't want to leave, but of course right as I was about to start another episode of Jane the virgin the wired lady in the building spoke. " Angel please move on to Enzos office he's calling you," I sigh and get up and start to clean up my mess around me cuz I don't wanna leave this place messy.

Once I'm done with that I start to collect my stuff and head over to the door and place my hand on the wired panel. Once the door opens I make my way down the hall and pass the guy at the desk that I saw when I come in the first time. I make my way past him towards the elevator, and press the floor that Enzo works in, And I just stand here and listen to the overly boring elevator music, as i'm making my way up I pull out my phone and look through my notification to see if I have any messages, or anything interesting. And well i'm just scrolling I see a message from a random number, lets just say i'm surprised at what I was about to see.

To: Angel H Luciano

Dear, Angel

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that I inform you Of your acceptance to the ballet program at The Juilliard School of Dance. You have been given this opportunity to recognize your personal and scholastic achievements.

WHAT! to say I was surprised was an understatement, Julliard is the best dance school out there, the last school I went to was nowhere near Julliard standard. The main question was how the fuck did I even get in, I never applied, I never even sent them a recommendation of the sorts. Which is what I needed to get in, what the fuck is going on did I really get in. As I was staring at my phone flabbergasted at this new information, I never noticed I made it to the top and the elevator door was opening . As the door opened I put my phone back into the back pocket of my pants , and I started to make my way to Enzos office. Once I went there I once again put my hand on the wired panel. These people really just gotta start using door knobs.

The wired voice lady let me in and I walked into his office and just saw him sitting there doing paperwork. I made my way over to his desk and sat in one of the chairs that were in the front of his desk. "you wanted to see me," I asked him. Well he was just looking through a pile of papers. "Yeah, I wanted to tell you it's past 2:00, and I just wanted to know if you're hungry or something," he said well, continuing looking through his paper that I'm sure was really important. "Umm no, not really I already ate," I say, referring to all the junk food I had eaten earlier in that amazing room I had found. "Okay well if you get hungry, just tell me," I just nod at him which he doesn't see, and as I start to walk back I remember the message that was sent to me. " hey Enzo did you buy any chance talk to The Juilliard School of Dance,"

"Yes I did,"