Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Angel pov

As we drive in this beauty of a car to Enzo's work we just sit in silence as we pass the streets of New York. I have lived here in new York, since I was about 5 years old, I was moved from a small town, from what I remember but I don't really what it was called and I don't really care to know. And from what I know I love New York its really beautiful and I really like all the buildings, and have you ever been to central park it is so beautiful and so green. I used to go there every morning when I had the time but I haven't really went there in a while. Well I smile at the beautiful city, Enzo taps me on the shoulder and I turn my face to look at him and I humm in response to see what he wants, "you alright kid you seem a but out of it,"

"Im fine just thinking,"

"Oh ok, and umm here you didn't have have breakfast this morning so I packed you a little something." as a red light come up, Enzo then reaches behind him to the back seat and pulls a little bag and puts it in my lap. "Oh thank you," I say to him and give him a small smile, he looks at me then back to the road "Your welcome," he keeps looking ahead and I see a little tinny smile appear on his face, we then make a left into a parking garage and there is a spot right next to the elevator and a sign on the parking spot saying, only ceo parking . And I start to giggle at that, he literally has his own parking spot wooow. "What, whats so funny," he says as he park the car and turns it off. "Oh I just find it funny that you literally have your own parking spot," he looks ahead at the sign and he does a little chuckle, " ha I guess your right, but I never really found that strange I like having my own parking spot and its always here for me 24/7 so I never need to look for a spot," he says well giving me a smug look.

"Hmm I guess your right," I say, we both then get out of the car and head in, we make it to the elevator and I see that they have about 80 levels, who the fuck needs that much levels.

And Enzo happens to press the 81 guess that extra one is for him. " so what do you do for a living besides the hole mafia thing," I ask looking at him

" I'm do a lot, I own a lot of buildings like restaurants and clubs, hotels  and I have a bunch of business partners, I guess you could say I do a lot,"

Hmm ok then, I then just look straight and suddenly it's no longer dark the elevator has a window so you can see us shooting up and you can see the hole city.

I step forward and put my hands on the glass and look at the city " wow,"

"I know cool right," he says to the back of me, I just nod up and down well looking every were. then suddenly we stop and I hear a ding. "come on kid this is our stop," I step away from the glass and follow him and as were going through the hall way to his office I only see about maybe 20 maybe 30 people in desks and people walking slash speed walking all over the place. Hmm I wonder why there only his many people on this floor, we then make It to two big doors which I assume that this has to be his office he then puts his hand on the panel next to the door. And his face pules up saying his full name, " Angel come here real quick," I then come to his side well he presses something  on his fancy looking panel looking thing. " Ok I want you too put your hand on the panel for a second," he say well sticking out his hand, and I slowly putting my hand in his well looking at him suspiciously, he puts my hand on the panel and it scans my hand then the thing speaks. " What is your name," I freak out and jump back, " what the hell was that," I franticly look every were and Enzo just laughs. "what was that," I say to him.

"Don't worry angel, if you haven't  noticed this is a smart building, and everything is secured. So in order for you to get through the buildings gonna need your handprint for recognition," I just nod and put my hand back on the panel and say my name a picture of me. This be some fancy shit. The door than opens, and me and Enzo walk in and a office comes in to view and not gonna lie its really nice. As we walk in i go to the really big window, and look at the view outside and its the most beautiful things iv seen I can see the hole city and the some clouds are are even below us. "Wow," 

" I know right a beautiful site," I look at him and nod, Enzo just sit there and pulls out some paper work and I guess just starts working, I go over and sit on the little couch to the side and open the little breakfast Enzo made me. I unwrap it and see a burrito and ans a fruit cup, hmmm that looks nice, I eat in silence and Enzo is just sitting there doing work. Once im done I put it all back and just sit there. For a smart building its quite boring. " Enzo is there anything I can do, its boringggg," I drag the word out and dramatically slide down the couch to the floor I then lift my head and I look at Enzo to see he still working on some papers.

He then looks up at me and smiles then looks back down, " This building has many things Angel I think you can find yourself something to entertain yourself," he says well signing something then moving on to the next. Alright then I grab my mini bag and head for the door, the thing scared the shit out of me again cuz then I stuck my hand out to open the door the thing opened it's self. I looked at Enzo and he just smiled at me and told me I would get used to it. Used to it my ass, I leave the room and just start walking around the floor and there isn't nothing really interesting so I just head on over to the elevator and hit the button that said home room. Who has a button on there elevator that says home room, anyways I press the button and make my way down, and once it dings and the door open its like im in a hole other building. Its more colorful and theres a snack bar in the corner, and everything I then see someone at the front desk so I walk up to them and ask then what this place is.

" umm excuse me sir," I ask the guy at the desk, and he looks up at me " yes," he replies, "what is this place,"

"Oh, its the homeroom, but it's mainly for the parents that bring there children they can leave them here and they can go to work,"

"Oh ok thank you," he nods at me and gets back to work I then move back and look around and find a door, and me being me the person i am, i walk over to the door and see the wired panel to the side I put my hand on it like Enzo did earlier, and the wired robot spoke again " welcome Angel," Yeah im not gonna get used to that the room open and I think this is a gaming room, cool.