Chapter 7

Angel Pov  - house pictures are at the bottom

"I'll get your bag back from Enzo and it will be on your bed when you get back for now on we'll just get back to the orphanage and pack everything up and I'll talk to the headmistress ok¨ I just nod at him and we both leave the room and head what seems to be downstairs. As I was walking I looked around the house,  more like a mansion I'll say, and just took everything in. I didn't get a chance to properly look at it, in all to see I was busy with being kidnaped all.

But in all, this house is beautiful. I can't believe I'll be living here. It may be beautiful and big but I still don't want to be living here it may seem well in all and I'm sure people at the orphanage would love to be adopted by a rich guy with a nice house and he probably has nice cars to buy, if only they knew what they were getting themselves into.

He's in the mafia for god sake. The leader said that I don't want to be left with a killer. It's saying I'll have to sleep with one eye open from now on. Thoughts just go in and out of my mind while still walking to who knows where I'm just following Alex gosh I'm gonna have to get used to this house and figure out where everything is at. "Alex where are we even going"

¨ To the garage, we're going back to the orphanage so we're going to need a car," oh ok we just continue to walk till we finally get to the garage door and Alex takes a set of keys out of his pocket and starts looking for a key to what I assume the key to the garage. He then takes a certain key and unlocks the door he steps to the right and turns on the lights.

" Holly shit," I say with amazement in my voice. There were so many cars, there was even a minivan. Why the hell would they have a minivan, any way Alex walk over to a cabinet with a clear door took out a pair of keys and clicked it a beep beep sound was heard and we walked to the car, and when passing by I saw a carbon fiber Shelby gt500cr mustang I nearly screamed what am I talking about I did scream.

"OMG is that a Carbon Fiber Shelby GT500cr Mustang Ahhhhhh,"

"Ummm I think It's a mustang alright just don't think it a what did you say,"

"Carbon Fiber Shelby gt500cr mustang," I said looking at him with some spark in my eyes talking about this car is the best conversation I like to be in.

"Ummm yeah I don't know," scratching his neck in confusion.

"Well you know If you let me pop the hood and take a good look at it I would be able to identify this beauty," I look at the car  in excitement. I then look back at Alex seeing if he'll let me do it.

"Well we really need to go angel, and if i'm not mistaken that car belongs to Enzo you'll have to ask him about the car," I sigh looking at the car there's no way Enzo would let me put one finger on this car I mean if it were my car I wouldn't let anyone touch this beauty.

"We shall meet again my beauty," I said dramatically as I threw a kiss goodbye. Me and Alex continued to walk to the car that beeped. I was pretty excited. If that was Enzo's car, what car would Alex have? A Camaro, another mustang, probably a tesla. As we wall closer to the car I see a Tesla and a ford and what I'm hoping is Alex's car is a Koenigsegg Automotive AB mat black  ohhhh I would love to ride in that baby.

But he continues to keep walking and finally stops at the minivan at the end of the lot.

"Really this is your car out of all of these beauties you chose the minivan," I say in a bored tone.

"I may work for the big shot mafia boss but half of these are his cars, the other I don't know who they belong to. And do not underestimate the power of the minivan ok,"

I shake my head chuckling out of all the cars and the money he chose a minimum. Well I guess that's just him.

Skip to the orphanage

Soon me and Alex get to the orphanage he pulls up and parks. I get out of the car and walk up to the door with Alex in toe. I grab the knocker for the door and knock three times and wait for someone to open the door.

I hear the door unlock and see the door slowly open to reveal the headmistress. She looks up and sees me and Alex standing side by side and then engulfs me in a hug.

"Omg Angel, I was so worried. And you what do you have to say taking her and not even telling me i thought she was kidnaped or worse when she didn't come back," if only she knew the day iv had she would know how close she was to the truth.

"Well headmistress i'm pretty tired im going to go to bed ok,"

Did I mention that the sun its night time now no well it is

Alex's Pov

I watch as Angel walks inside, probably going up to her room. She has had a long day." lilly I  would like to talk to you about an important matter,"

"Sure let's head to my office," Lilly turns around walking inside and me along with her she closes the door and locks it then turns back towards the way to her office. We walk in and she goes around the desk and sits in her chair. I pull one out as well and sit down.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about,"

"Well as you know Angle has been at my place for some time," with me saying that her eyes close a little glaring at me.

"Umm well we were at the house when one of my friends was over. He came to talk to me about you actually," i say boring up a lie

"And why was he coming to you to talk about me Alex,"

"Cuz he knew that you runed an orphanage and he was looking to adopt and well Angle was there he and her really connected. And when I told him how she was an orphan he thought that it would really like to adopt Angle," saying this slowly but surely a smile popped up on her face.

_______________________________________________________