Chapter 36 - Cursed

Skylar

"I want to taste you."

Those words whispered out of this gorgeous man's mouth, who was positioned between my legs, nearly had me coming right then and there.

I nod, eyes fixated on his. His hand moves slowly up the outside of my left thigh, inching higher and higher until he reaches the apex of the slit in my dress. He traces the edge of the material down, his finger deliciously trailing my inner thigh, just where it meets my pubic area. His finger lifts the fabric between us, flipping it over my leg and onto the table beside me. I unconsciously try to close my legs, but that's impossible with Dmitri standing between them.

"Don't," he grunts, his hands pushing my legs further apart. His eyes are black, and he leans down and inhales deeply. He growls. A feral growl which I find entirely carnal and sexy. It seems to be his thing, my smell deepening his desire. It makes me feel special.

He steps back, taking one leg in his hands.

His hand moves along my calf, lifting my leg as his lips kiss a trail slowly up my inner thigh, his tongue flicking out every now and then. He nips and sucks as he makes his way, stopping when he gets to the apex of my thigh. He pulls me slightly forward, my ass on the table's edge, and puts my legs over his shoulders. His breath is fanning my soaking wet pussy, his face inches from my core. I feel his tongue part my folds, tingles exploding on my sensitive area, as his tongue moves between and up, his mouth latching onto my clit and then releasing. I buck up, a gasp leaving my mouth. It is the most intense and intimate moment of my life.

"Dmitri," I whisper, unsure what I want to say. His mouth re-attaches to my pussy, licking and sucking, his tongue pushing into my vagina as he fucks me with his mouth. He continues his assault, bringing me closer and closer.

His mouth is replaced by two large fingers, which he coats in my body's natural lubrication, which at this point is in excess, before slowly inching them into my pussy, reaching a depth his tongue can't.

The sound of his zipper draws my attention, and I watch as his other hand starts stroking his dick, which is engorged, the size of it titillating. Thoughts of him inside me have me throwing my head back, my body arching off the table. Another finger joins the two already inside me, deliciously stretching me wider than ever before.

"Fuck Skylar, you're so fucking tight," he says huskily, my walls finally accommodating all three fingers. It's amazing. He speeds up as I push forward, his fingers to the hilt. His thumb is stroking my clit every time he bottoms out. His breathing increases as both his hands speed up. I'm teetering on the edge of my release.

"Now, Skylar," Dmitri demands, his voice rough with need.

That demand is the pin being removed from the grenade as I explode, my legs clamping shut, keeping Dmitri's hand in place as my walls pulse around his fingers. He grunts out my name as he shoots his load all over my thigh.

We remain like this for a few minutes before he removes his hand, and I sit up, looking at his disheveled state and thinking how I must look the same. He pushes his hair back and starts fixing himself as I do the same. Dmitri is looking around for something to use as a cloth for my thigh.

"I'll use my gloves," I say, pulling them off before removing any traces of what just happened. It doesn't remove Dmitri's scent, which has combined with mine in places all over my body. My thigh and wherever he has kissed me, sporting an intertwining trail of our scents. He balls my gloves up and shoves them in his pocket.

I rearrange my dress, brushing off any dirt.

"You look beautiful," he says, smiling as he laces his fingers through mine.