Chapter 41 - Pleasure

Dmitri

This human is a fucking sex goddess. After everything is said and done, this human appears to be mine. From what she disclosed about her being able to see scents, that might change things. We could very well be binding.

I look over at her. Moments ago, she walked into the shower, embarrassment written all over her features, followed by arousal permeating the spaces between the water.

While I had dressed her in the thin white chemise nightie when she was unconscious after her ballroom dress was burned from her body, at the time, I was clouded with worry, my thoughts fixated on whether she would wake up or not. Definitely not focused on her body.

Looking at her when she entered the shower was like seeing her naked for the first time, and it hurt. My dick was throbbing in pain, seeking more than a self-release. She had stood there looking at me, water dripping off her perfect pink nipples, a droplet running down the valley of her breasts, trailing a path down her stomach before running down the side of her pubic region. Her thighs are clenching tight as if she is trying to stifle the arousal coursing through her, finding the only exit available.

Down to her perfect toes, she is delicious. I saw a look flash over her face I couldn't quite make out and then embarrassment before turning her back to me, affording me the perfect view of her ass. I couldn't help gravitating towards her, taking the loofah from her to slowly rub it over her body, her need as raging as mine.

She turns around a wicked grin on her face, her hands plastered to my chest.

"My turn," she says.

She grabs the shower gel, a big dollop dropping on her palm before she starts rubbing her hands together, lather forming. She circles behind me as I feel her hands meet the skin of my shoulders, tingles increasing the intensity of the feeling. Her hands slide down my back, stopping just above my ass before she moves them back up.

They move down again, but this time, her hands run down the side of my waist and to the front of my stomach, her breasts pressed against my back. Her hands follow a path along the v lines of my groin, her fingers grazing the side of my cock as she rubs her hands back and forth. She is teasing me, her hands ever so slightly rubbing against my dick, making it twitch.

She moves so she stands in front of me again, her eyes locking with mine as her hands trail a path down my pecs, her nails grazing my abs before a hand grasps my cock roughly. Her eyes are filled with desire, and she unconsciously licks her lips. She starts pumping as her thumb circles the slit of my head, precum, and tingles making the slide of her finger all the more intense. She drops to her knees, and the thought of what she is about to do almost has me shooting my load all over her face. I turn off the shower, the water dripping in my eyes, obscuring my view.

She looks at my cock, almost in fascination, before she edges forwards, the tip of my dick entering her warm mouth. This must be what it felt like with her when I tasted her. The tingles, the warmth of her mouth, and the feel of her tongue circling the tip of my head are incredible. That small action is already better than any sex I have ever had.

She sucks harder, taking more of me into her mouth as her hand continues pumping the base of my dick. Her other hand moves up and squeezes my balls lightly before her nails graze over them, adding another level of pleasure to this experience. My hand finds its way into her hair, pushing her further so my cock hits the back of her throat. She can't fit all of me in her mouth. She pumps the base as she bottoms out again, gagging slightly before she continues sucking. She has increased the pace, her hand pumping quicker, while her other hand is cupping my balls, squeezing them a little harder.

"I'm gonna come, Skylar," I warn, removing my hand from her head, giving her the option to move if she wants to.

She continues sucking, faster and harder, my dick hitting the back of her throat. One final squeeze of my balls, and I'm shooting my load into her mouth. She swallows, some spilling out around the side of her mouth to dribble down her chin. It's so fucking hot to watch. She detaches her mouth from my satisfied dick, her hand wiping away any excess. Her face is flushed, her arousal intense in the air.

I pull her forward, lifting her so her legs are around my waist. I carry her out of the shower, through the walk-in closet to the bed, not caring that we are dripping a path of water as far as we go. I lay her on the bed, her face beet red as she lies fully exposed, the light from the open sliding doors making every part of her visible to me.

She tries to cover up, but I grab her hands, pulling them above her head.

"Don't, Skylar. You are absolutely perfect," I say, looking her in her eyes so she can believe the words.

I lay beside her, my mouth finding hers, our kiss passionate and all-consuming. My hand gently trails down her arm that is still above her head, past her breast, grazing it softly as I edge further down. My fingers move along her waist down until I reach my goal. I lightly graze her clit before my finger spreads her folds. I stroke her, relishing how wet and ready she is for me.

"You are supposed to be resting, Skylar. Are you sure you want this?" I ask, whispering in her ear.

"Yes, definitely, I feel much better," she whispers shyly.

My index and middle finger enter her warm moist pussy, her eyes closing in ecstasy. I move them slowly in and out as I move down, inhaling her scent before my mouth latches onto her bud, sucking, and fucking it with my tongue.

"Faster, Dmitri," she groans out as I heed her command, my mouth sucking her clit as my fingers pump into her. Her hips are moving to meet my thrusts.

She screams out in ecstasy as I feel a burst of energy pass through me, followed by the walls of her vagina pulsing around my fingers. I pull my fingers out slowly and revel in the taste of her as I lick my fingers and the rest of her clean, avoiding her over-sensitized clit.

"Wow," she says as I move up, pulling her naked body against mine as we lie together.

Shortly after, I hear her breathing even out, indicating she has fallen asleep. I pull her closer as one thought circles in my mind over and over. Mine.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Loving the story so far? If you do and you would love to support me, find me on Patreon here patreon.com/greenwitchwrites or buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/greenwitchwrite