Chapter 18

Ann hummed as she swept the floors. Her night with the doctor was enjoyable. She couldn't wait for the inevitable proposal. "Anastasia" spoke a voice. "Yes doctor?' She said dreamily. Instead it was Nicole, who boasted a stern look. "Oh, it's you" She said sadly. "The doctor will see you now" she said.  Ann followed the succubus. To her shock, she was led to a trapdoor, underneath the operating table of the doctor. "What is this?" She asked, surprised. "A secret he's hid for years" she replied.  Ann shivered as she followed the succubus down the steps. She had a face of wonder as she survived her surroundings. It was like an underground  hospital.  "What is this place?" She asked the succubus. 

"This is the hospital's basement. There was no use for for it, so the owner of the hospital leaded it to the Good Doctor. He didn't ask what he needed it for but he gave to him to him anyway. After all, he is a good man" she gave her a side glance. Ann looked around the dark stairway. "Whatever would he need this place for?" Nicole didn't reply.

The two woman then entered a room. It was similar to the operating room but it was darker and barely lit. "Anastasia" boomed a raspy  voice. The girl turned to see a man clothed in a black drop shoulder trench coat, black gloves, a white collared shit, black pants, black shoes and his signature mask. The young girl gasped. "Doctor Death?! But...you were arrested!" The man crackled. "They arrested armatures, imposters; folks that imitating me and my work. They were giving me a bad reputation. So they got what they justly deserved. However since I killed their son, their action are justified." The girl's eyes widened in surprise. 

"You know the Howards?!" she whispered. "Not personally, mind you. But he was familiar to me."  "He was just a boy." "He was a half witch. His father was a human and his mother is a witch. I was purifying this town" He said. "I won't let you do this" She said, heading for the stairs. She was cut off by Nicole, now donning her mask. "Now now, Anastasia. We wouldn't want that would we?" Said the doctor as he removed his mask.  "Doctor?' she said in shock. Stephen only smiled. 

AN: Last cliffhanger. You now the drill. Enjoy cause I'm not. 😅