𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥

[Poly!Lost Boys x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] Smut and Reader Death

[Summary] The rain has given the boys some downtime, so they invite some company to the cave for a little Netflix and Chill Kill.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Santa Carla was a sunny beachside town, but it had the irritating tendency to be prone to rain. On average, about 33 inches of rain per year was received in Santa Carla. This isn't terrible in comparison to most places, but jarring when you're used to constant sun and half-naked, beachside shenanigans.

The boys hated when it rained. It was highly inconvenient because it diminished traffic to the boardwalk, which was their primary food source. Plus, they had cat-like tendencies. They hated getting wet. The rain always fucked up their hair.

In recent years, this caused the boys to brainstorm how to remedy their rain-related hunting woes, and modern technology made that easy. Marko was surprisingly a tech wiz. Thanks to him, they had extensive social media access. From Facebook to Twitter and Tinder to OkCupid, the boys could lure meals from any place online during the rain.

"So, how are we doing this, Bud?" Paul questioned as he lit up a joint. "I'm already starving, and I'm definitely going to have the munchies after this."

"Who are you in the mood for?" Marko asked, scrolling through his phone as he lay across the couch. "I could message Monica on Tinder, or maybe we could hit up (Y/n) from Facebook?"

"Message (Y/n)," David chimed in. "Let's save Monica for Halloween; she's too much fun to waste on a rainy day."

Dwayne and Paul nodded in agreement. When hunting in this manner, they did routine 'maintenance' with the meal on occasion before they consumed it.

They'd hung out with Monica a few times; she was wild and a great fuck. They wanted to enjoy her company a bit longer before devouring her. Plus, she had some fine-ass friends that would make some great appetizers.

"Fine with me," Marko agreed as he pulled up Facebook on his phone, "Give me a moment."

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

You were bored as hell. It's been raining all day, and it spoiled your plans to hang out with your friends. You've been scrolling through your phone in bed for the last hour, looking for something to do, when you receive a message on Facebook.

It was Marko. You met him and his brothers on the boardwalk about a month ago. They were cool and fucking hot. You've hung out with them a few times, but they haven't officially asked you out. Marko was the one you had the biggest crush on, even though you had a thing for all the boys.

You wondered what he wanted, so you clicked on the purple chat bubble and began responding to his message.

Marko: Hey, (Y/n), what's up?

You: Nothing much, just chillin' in bed.

Marko: Sounds cool. Any major plans tonight?

You: No, the rain ruined my plans.

Marko: Same here. The boys and I are just relaxing.

Wanna come over, watch some movies, and have dinner?

Your heart lept! You were hoping he and the boys would ask you out. It's been something you've wanted to happen since you met them, so you jumped at the opportunity - even if it was just dinner at their place.