𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

dwayxluvs asked: Hi I recently saw you writing and let's just say it was amazing I'm so addicted to your writing. It's out of this world. Can I get a yandere Dwayne x fem! Reader. Dwayne was sick and tired of waiting on his mate y/n to come to him so he took matters into his own hands. Can you make it a little dark please and thank you for your time. 

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Dwayne x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35+ years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) – Toxic Relationship/Possessive Behavior and Forced Turning.

[Summary] Dwayne has been waiting for his mate for decades. He tried to ensnare you with his charms, but you're playing hard to get. So he's about to play dirty.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"Come to me, pet," Dwayne cooed from outside your window. "This dance is getting old. I'm giving you one last chance."

You cowered across the room, your eyes wide as you frantically dialed the police on your cellphone. It's been three months since you bumped into Dwayne, the handsome brunette that frequented the boardwalk with his brothers.

You admit you were initially smitten by him. Flirting as you browsed the dark erotica section in your favorite bookstore. He was not only handsome but also intelligent. And well read. He was the guy of your dreams, so you didn't hesitate to say 'yes' when he asked you on a date.

You had a good time but noticed something was off about Dwayne. He was extremely possessive and followed you around like a second shadow. And this was only after the first date. You couldn't get rid of him.

He kept calling you his mate. Saying that you were meant to be together for eternity. It frightened you, and you immediately cut him off. Letting him know via text message that you were no longer interested in seeing him.

But that didn't stop him. You noticed him hanging around your job even more with his brothers. The four of them watching you like a cat would a mouse they were ready to pounce on. It unnerved you. So you changed shifts.

But then he showed up at your house. He shouldn't have known where you lived. You had him pick you up for your first date at a friend's house. But yet, every night, he knocked on your window like Danny Glick from Salem's lot, whispering sweet nothings and beckoning you to come to him.

You called the police every time, but no one came.

"Please, I need help," you begged into the receiver as you heard a woman sigh in exasperation on the other end.

"Ma'am, we cannot help you," she replied curtly. "You're not in our jurisdiction."

You parted your lips to respond, but you heard a 'click,' and your conversation was no more.

Dwayne chuckled from the window, tutting and shaking his head in pity. "You're only making this difficult for yourself, Mama," he scolded. "Just come willingly, so I can cure you from humanity. Fighting only makes your turning harder."

Turning? What the fuck was he talking about?

"GO AWAY, DWAYNE!" You shouted in frustration as you crossed the room, grabbing the panels of the curtains with both hands. But you froze in place before you could shut him out, making the mistake of looking him in the eye. Becoming trapped in his gaze. Dwayne's eyes blazed gold, and you fell into the fiery abyss of his brooding stare.

"That's it, pet," Dwayne silkily purred as he watched your eyes glaze over from his thrall. "Open the window. Let me in."

You sluggishly nodded, dropping your fingers from the panels and fingering the latch on the French windows. You unlocked the doors, pushed them open, and stepped back to let him inside.

"Invite me in, love."

"You're invited, Dwayne."

"Thank you."

Dwayne ducked down to step through the window before standing at his full height of six foot six. You looked up at the hulking brunette, craning your neck to look into his amber eyes. Dwayne stepped forward, grabbing your chin between his fingers to plant a tender kiss on your lips.

On the inside, you were screaming, your mind desperately trying to will your body to move, to fight back, to do anything. But you stood still as a statue and ready to fulfill his whims.

"I've been waiting decades for you, little one," Dwayne crooned as he fingered the knot on your robe. "A lovely little witch friend of mine told me that you'd show up in Santa Carla in the twenty-first century. I was beginning to grow impatient, but here you are."

The brunette untied your robe, allowing it to fall open to reveal your bare form.

"Now that I have you, I won't let you go."

Dwayne pushed the black silky garment from your body. It hit the floor pooling around your ankles. The brunette massaged your neck and shoulders with calloused hands, stroking the erogenous zones along your throat. You involuntarily moaned, giving in to the glorious sensations.

"That's it, love," He cooed. "Give in. We're meant to be."

Dwayne's human face dissolved, replacing his handsome features with the characteristics of a beast. Chiseled cheekbones and sharpened fangs now accompanied his red-rimmed golden eyes.

Your heart hammered in your chest, and a single tear erupted from the corner of your eye as you struggled to move. To no avail.

Dwayne hummed. Closing his eyes momentarily to listen to the rhythm of the thudding organ that pumped your rushing blood. The sound was melodic. Beautiful. He wanted to savor it. Memorize it. Because the energetic sound wasn't going to last long.

It was time to feed. To make you his forever.

"Don't worry, love," Dwayne promised as he lowered his head to the crook of your neck. "This won't hurt—much."

FIN?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

If you have Tumblr and would like to follow me or make requests, feel free! You support and engagement is appreciated!

https://www.tumblr.com/ghoulgeousimmaculate

💙 - Ghoulgeous Immaculate