𝐉 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Otaku1872 asked:

Hi!! This is first time requesting from you because I think you're stories are so well written and accurate to the Lost Boys 😁😅

um, could you do a yandere!Paul x reader where reader tries to make plans with friends but Paul yells at her to cancel them because he doesn't want her to leave his side. Like he's crazy overprotective and becomes more so when he finds out that one of their friends is a guy, so now Paul invited himself to go (against readers permission) to see who this guy is.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

J is for Jealousy

[Yandere!Paul x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Smut/Dark Fic) – Toxic Relationship/Possessive Behavior

[Summary] An old friend from out of town comes to visit, and Paul isn't happy about it, so he takes matters into his own hands.  

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Paul was one of the most attentive boyfriends you ever had. You adored him; you just wish he wasn't so jealous.

But that was only because he loved you so much.

Santa Carla was a rough place beneath the surface of its sandy beaches and sunny skies.

You weren't from here, so you had zero knowledge of the seaside town's bloody history of murder, mayhem, and crime. Your first week in the city, you foolishly walked home alone after your shift at a convenience store, only to be harassed by a local drunk.

You were thankful to run into a certain wild-haired blond on the street. Paul scared the daylights out of you when he stepped in front of you from an alleyway, but his presence frightened the man, sending him screaming down the street in the opposite direction.

He immediately swooped in to become your night in shining armor, offering to walk you home while chiding you.

"You're pretty bold, walking home so late by yourself. So many things go bump in the night, babe," Paul purred as he slung his lanky arm over your shoulder.

After that, you two were inseparable; Paul becoming attached to your hip. He treated you like a Queen, and no one ever bothered you again.

You loved how safe he made you feel, even though he was a little overprotective. You just wish he'd tone it down when it was time for you to hang out with your friends.

"Come on, babe," Paul cooed as he watched you pull on your fishnet stockings, his eyes watching your hands caress your shapely thigh, "stay here with the boys and me. You can hang out with Julia later."

"Paulie, baby, I can't miss this," you countered as you finished pulling up your stockings. "It's Julia's birthday; she's my best friend."

Paul pouted. "I thought I was your best friend," He whined with puppy dog eyes as he pulled you to his chest, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Paulie," you sighed as you tried to untangle him from around your body, "you know what I mean. She's my best friend. You're the love of my life. There's a difference."

"Well, if I'm the love of your life," he 'joked,' "then you don't need anyone else because I'm number one!"

"Honey, that's not how it works," you chuckled as you wiggled out of his grip, "you can't be my life."