𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

arenpath asked:

I was wondering if I could make a request where the reader has to live in the cave, she has been very obedient from the very beginning but because of Marko her mental state decides that she has had enough and she has mental breakdown. She slaps, kicks, screams and insults Marko in front of other boys, not being able to stop herself.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Marko x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) - Hurt/Comfort. Dubious Consent. Dark, but with a happy ending.

[Summary] At your wit's end with Santa Carla's most sadistic, you crack and finally tell him how you really feel.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

They say the devil was the most beautiful angel of all, and you don't dispute that because you stare into his hazel green eyes every night. Marko, the monster, had the most angelic face, but he was utterly soulless - a beast that adored devouring and breaking the innocent.

Oh, how you wish his insatiable gaze never fell upon you.

You were on a date with a young man you had a crush on for months. You walked hand in hand on the beach, gazing at the stars before having milkshakes at the local ice cream shop on the boardwalk. It was such a lovely night - a full moon, a cool breeze, and an opportunity for a new life filled with love.

You were hopeful until monsters descended upon you.

Four beasts with glowing eyes and hungry bellies chased the two of you through the abyss, snarling and snapping at you as you ran for your lives. Your budding love tried valiantly to defend you as you ran on heeled feet, weaving through the dark alleyways, desperately searching for safety, while wheezy giggles followed you in the breeze.

You were so terrified, running until your legs felt like linguine. You eventually collapsed by a dumpster when you met a dead end, accidentally trapping yourself and sealing your fate.

You were approached by two blonds, one wild-haired with baby blues and the other with cherubic ringlets and hazel greens. You whimpered as they descended upon you with predatory gaits, licking their lips with hunger.

You knew you would die, but surprisingly they spared you, their brothers allowing you to be kept.

They filled their stomachs, tearing into your petite throat and delicate wrist with animalistic fervor as they slipped their hands between your thighs, rubbing your sensitive nub with nimble fingers.

You cooed as they worked you to orgasm, passing out after they took you over the edge, mixing pain with succulent pleasure.

You awoke as their lowly prisoner.

Your beau was dead, mercilessly devoured by the two devious blonds and their brothers before they hunted you down, drained you, and ravished your body with sinful pleasures.

You were now at their mercy and worked tirelessly to be a good girl, obedient, beautiful, and available for their ravenous whims. They all tasted you, but the curly-haired blond was the hungriest, with an insatiable appetite for pain and carnality.

You trembled when he extended his gloved hand to you because he was unpredictable. You never knew if he wanted to caress your cheek or grab your throat. Whether he made you weep as you quivered from orgasm or wail in agony as he broke one of your fingers, he was satisfied either way, finding horrific rapture in making tears well from your eyes.