𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

I'd love to see something where the reader is just as devious and yandere-like as the boys. Something with David specifically would be awesome. He shows her that he's a vampire and instead of being scared she's just absolutely in love. Can you do that for requests? 

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!David x Yandere!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+MDI (SMUT/Dark Fic) –. Mentions of Bullying, Minor Smut, Murder, Threats of Assault (Not the Boys), Alcohol Consumption, and Blood Drinking.

[Summary] It's Homecoming at Santa Carla University, and David and his new main squeeze decide to teach her Ex a lesson.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

David hit the jackpot when he stumbled upon you. He rarely found a girl just as unhinged as himself and his boys. Most girls withered when he flashed them his vamp face, growing limp in his arms as he tore into their throats.

But you smiled – your eyes twinkling as you begged him to drain you dry.

Of course, he couldn't go through with it because you were just too perfect.

He drank your blood, but while he fucked you against the wall of the alley. You quivered and cooed in his arms as he drilled you into the brick, hitting every sweet spot inside.

After, he took you home and introduced you to the pack. They loved you instantly, but David didn't share. He had to keep you all to himself. Your pussy was just too good. He couldn't risk Dwayne or Paul stealing you away – they had a habit of doing that sometimes.

Bastards.

It didn't matter, though, because you were his. Pulling down your blouse in your nest, he kneaded your breast before biting down on the swell, marking you.

Now, every vampire, even his wolfish brothers, knew who you belonged to. He couldn't wait to turn you, but he wanted to keep you human just a little bit longer.

David enjoyed hearing the rush of your blood and the racing of your heart as you watched him rip into a pretty innocent thing. He could always hear the manic thud as you lured prey to him; it made his belly twist in a knot, both with hunger and anticipation.

Every night was an adventure with you because your bloodlust rivaled even his.

"What are you in the mood to do today, dollface? What kind of mischief is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" David purred as he slid his arms around your waist.

"I'm in the mood to torture something doe-eyed," you cooed as you stood on your tiptoes, kissing the platinum blond along his stubbled chin.

"It's always fun doing that, doll, but I'm in the mood to gnaw on something macho," David replied with a devious smirk.

You smiled. "Mmmm, that sounds fun," you gushed as you nipped David on the collarbone. "I'd love to watch you rip apart some dumb jock," you commented with sadistic glee.

"Good, it's Homecoming this week at Santa Carla University," David purred as he ushered you to the tunnels leading to the main cave, "let's see if they're any parties going on."

You squealed with delight as you bounced beside him, holding his hand. You climbed the wooden stairs and hopped on the back of his bike, clinging to his waist as he took off like a rocket, wind in your hair.