𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

"Let me in! Trust me, sweetheart, it'll be easier if you do. Don't run from me. You won't like what happens when I catch you." For some reason, this one gave me Paul vibes. Like he's still trying to keep his more playful demeanor up but it's seriously starting to slip.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Your heart thudded as you ran, your shoes slamming against the concrete. You shoved your hand in your pocket as you sprinted, fumbling around for your car keys. Playful laughter surrounded you as you hit the clicker and unlocked your Maxima.

You quickly hopped in the front seat and slammed the door shut. Locking yourself in just as Paul grabbed the handle.

"Go away, Paul!"

"Let me in! Trust me, sweetheart, it'll be easier if you do. Don't run from me. You won't like what happens when I catch you." He chuckled darkly.

"Fuck you, Paul," You spat as you flicked your wrist to turn your car over—but it didn't start. The englne, sputtering and dying.

Your heart sank, and Paul smiled.

FIN.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

If you have Tumblr and would like to follow me or make requests, feel free! You support and engagement is appreciated!

https://www.tumblr.com/ghoulgeousimmaculate

💙 - Ghoulgeous Immaculate