𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:  Request - David and his boys use their powers to make their human mate forget about their family and friends so they think they've always been with the pack. Maybe they scare the reader into thinking they'll be taken away in order to get them to cling on more. Just gaslighting in the name of love 🤤

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Poly!Lost Boys x GN!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI – Gaslighting, Emotional, Manipulation, Kidnapping/Slavery, Murder

[Summary] You are the boys' mate, and they'll do anything to keep you with them, including poisoning you against your own family.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

When David and the boys met you, they were astonished at how large your family was. You were born to a two-parent household, had a gang of siblings and cousins, living grandparents on both sides, Godparents, AND a hoard of nieces and nephews.

You also had a fuck-ton of friends from childhood, high school, and college. Your phone blew up every five seconds because someone was constantly vying for your attention, trying to get you to come to a party or grab drinks.

It irritated them to no end because they never could genuinely have you to themselves.

They understood it to a point. You were extraordinary – attractive, charismatic, and kind with razor-sharp wit.

They quickly fell for you, their hearts instantly becoming tethered to yours. You were their mate, a member of their pack.

You belonged to them. Your mother was merely a vessel to give birth to you, while the rest of your family was a village to nurture you until they came to collect.

They knew you wouldn't leave them without a fight. You were extremely close, so the boys had to use their mojo to keep you by their side.

They started by planting tiny seeds in your mind, sheepishly confessing that they thought your parents didn't like them with mock hurt and disappointment in their voices. Their seeds then blossomed into full-grown carnivorous vines, coiling around you as you confronted your family on the absurd notion.

Your parents foolishly confessed that they were not fond of them, resulting in a volcanic argument and you sleeping in the cave with them for two weeks. Two weeks eventually turned into a year as they continued to poison you against everyone, your love souring for your flesh and blood as it blossomed for the boys.

Your father showing up on the boardwalk and causing a scene, socking David square in the kisser while you screamed for him to stop was pure gold and the icing on the cake of their devious little plan.

David curled up in a ball, holding his bloody mouth was comical to the boys but horrifying for you, which sealed your parents' fate of being assholes in your book.

After that, it was smooth sailing, a little poke here and a little prod there, and BOOM! They had themselves a nice timid mate – docile, exceptionally clingy, and terrified your folks would take you away.

You'd cry when they took you to the boardwalk, clinging fiercely to David or one of the boys for protection, your head whipping from side to side in paranoia as you surveyed your surroundings.

Sometimes a friend or family member would approach you, relieved to have seen you alive and well, prompting you to wail and cower in fear behind the hulking form of Dwayne, who would glare daggers at the unfortunate soul.