𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Could you do Marko with a human mate the boys were gonna Netflix and kill until he realized and he keeps her instead and she knows the boys are vampires and is especially terrified of marko and he's very affectionate and likes that she fears him

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Marko x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] MDI - Light Smut, Abuse/Emotional Abuse, Kidnapping/Slavery, Affectionate Cruelty, Blood Drinking

[Summary] You were invited over to the cave by the boys to watch some Netflix and 'hang out,' but instead, you became their prisoner.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Minutes ticked by as the rays of light that peaked through the cracks of the cave wall began to dwindle, leaving only the blackness of night.

You whimpered, your hands covering your face as you sobbed under the covers in your nest.

It was almost nightfall, which meant they would be awake at any moment.

And by 'they,' you meant the boys - the four monsters who've kept you prisoner for months.

You foolishly made the mistake of visiting them one night, the little Marko luring you to their home by sending you sweet nothings on Facebook. You had a crush on him, so when he slid into your DMs, you were more than happy to put on your sluttiest little dress and prance over to get his attention.

You thought you had it made, hooking one of the hottest guys in Santa Carla, but little did you know that you'd hooked one of Santa Carla's most infamous murderers - a century-old vampire who has been sucking the denizens dry for decades.

You were invited over because they intended for you to be their Friday night meal, to be fucked and drained, but you were instead spared and kept to serve their devious desires.

You wish they killed you instead; living like this was torture. Religiously you prayed for the safety of sunlight because the day was the only time you could get any peace, while at night, you were a marionette, a puppet on a string - Marko's favorite toy.

You sobbed harder as you heard sadistic boyish laughter echoing in the tunnels leading to your nest. He was awake, and you realized the sun had fully retreated, leaving you to fend for yourself against his monstrous appetite.

"There you are, beautiful," the curly-haired blond cooed as he bounded into the room, pulling back the covers and slithering into bed behind you. "I've been dreaming about you all day."

You wept as he pulled you close, wrapping an arm around you possessively before peppering kisses along your throat.

You cringed as his hands touched you, tears flooding from your eyes and down your cheeks. You didn't want him near you. You just wanted to disappear.

Marko was highly unpredictable. You never knew when he came to you if he wanted to cause pleasure or pain.

"Shhh - don't cry, I'm here," Marko purred. "I know just the thing that will make you feel good."

The curly-haired blond snaked his hands down your belly before caressing your hips and thighs with nimble fingers. Prodding at the aperture of your legs, he begged for entry with his gentle but authoritative touch.

You acquiesced without hesitation, parting your thighs and swinging your leg over his, allowing him access to your core.

Marko smiled deviously in triumph while you internally cursed yourself. You hated his guts, but you always let him in. He took your freedom and kept you from your family, but it was something about how he fucked you that you never could get enough of.

It was the only silver lining in this ominous black cloud of despair.

"That's it, good girl," He praised as he slipped his fingers between your warm wet folds.

You cooed in contentment as he ran his fingers over your swollen clit, rubbing the bundle of nerves in gentle circles.

"You like that, huh?" He inquired as he grinned toothily, enjoying the power he had over you.

"Let's up the ante then," he purred as he picked up speed, his fingers moving at an inhuman pace - the perks of being a vampire.

Your eyes fluttered closed as you leaned into his body, your back touching his toned chest. You were so close.

Your body grew warm, and your cheeks were flushed, burning bright crimson. Panting, you felt the delectable coil tighten in your lower belly, causing your pussy to pop as you came.

You moaned and twitched as Marko continued to toy with your sensitive nub. With everything he did, he was so good with his hands, an artist to the core.

You felt like you were in heaven - until he clamped down on your throat.

That's when you remembered you were in hell, and he was the devil.

You screeched in shock and pain as he began sucking on the wound, droplets of your blood dribbling down your shoulder. You tried to wiggle to break free from his grip, but you only supplemented your torture, your struggling providing additional stimulation to your clit.

You didn't know what to do. Should you moan? Should you cry? You were confused. He always made you feel disoriented with his sadistic affection.

"Please, stop," you begged as you began to feel faint, the feeling of the shifting of your blood in your veins bizarre and too much to handle.

He released you, and you thought he'd put up more of a fight. He adored your fear and flexing his power over you. But this time, he granted your request, freeing you without a fuss - your body no longer subdued by his superhuman hold.

You scurried away from the petite blond and cowered in the corner, your hands clutching your bleeding wound. You stared at him wide-eyed with fright as you peeled your shirt off and firmly pressed it against your neck.

"Awww, what's wrong, gorgeous? Didn't like my idea of foreplay?" He cooed before letting out a wheezy giggle. He vacated the bed and crawled towards you on all fours, his eyes predatory and feral but full of twisted adoration for you.

The curly-haired blond plopped next to you, leaning against the wall before he pulled you into his lap, cradling your form.

"Please, Marko, leave me alone," you pleaded, your body shivering from blood loss and fear.

"I can't," he cooed as he rocked you gently and stroked your cheek, "I just love you so much, and you're so beautiful when you're in pain."

FIN.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[A/n] Thank you for this request Anon! You guys have such fantastic ideas for my messed-up brain. I know you didn't specifically ask for smut, but it turned into that because I'm a horndog. 🤷 I hope this is what you're looking for. Let me know!

💙 - Ghoulgeous Immaculate