𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Hi ghoulie!! Just wanted to know if you would take this request! (If you like 😅)

can you do a yandere Dwayne and yandere Paul x reader one where reader is always texting on her phone to her best guy friend but Paul and Dwayne find out by going through readers phone while their asleep and find pictures of him and responses that tick them off. So now reader is grounded from her phone by Dwayne crushing it with his hands and Paul locking them in their nest with them for who knows how long. 

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Dwayne & Paul x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35+ years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) – Toxic Relationship/Possessive Behavior and Punishment/Imprisonment. Mentions of sex.

[Summary] Dwayne and Paul don't approve of their mate's phone habits. So they punish her until she knows how to be a good girl.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

You incessantly giggled in your nest, rolling over onto your belly as you texted on your phone. You just received a meme from your best friend, Ace, and it had you dying with riotous laughter. Your thumbs flew at lightning speed as you returned his message with several laughing, crying emojis, snorting as you hit send.

You awaited his response to your message, eagerly watching the three ellipses at the bottom of the thread bob up and down as he wrote. He sent you another text, and you chuckled loudly, shaking your head as your fingers flew across the keys again.

This continued for about an hour while Dwayne and Paul watched you with furrowed brows and jealous frowns. You were supposed to spend the weekend with them. But you've been distracted by your phone instead of bouncing and moaning on their dicks. They weren't too happy about that.

Who could you possibly be texting that was more important than them? Your mates. The loves of your life.

They had no clue. But they were determined to find out.

"Thirsty, babe?" Paul asked as he stood from the oversized beanbag chair he'd been resting on. "Dwayne and I are about to grab something to drink."

"Yeah, Paulie," you replied while texting without looking up, "I'm a little parched. Could you bring me a soda?"

"Sure thing, babe."

Paul exited the room, the wild-haired blond disappearing into the darkness to grab you something to drink. He returned 15 minutes later, handing you an opened soda before plopping down beside his brother.

They eyed you coyly as they watched you take a few sips while you turned over, leaning back against your pillow. You finished your soda within a few minutes, and within about fifteen, you were yawning profusely, sleepy tears rolling down your eyes.

"I think I should head to bed," you muttered as you lay your phone on the nightstand. You pulled back the covers and settled down under them. Your eyes were half-lidded and heavy, and the boys watched them drift close. Then you were out like a light, snoring peacefully.

"What did you give her?" Dwayne asked as he quickly crossed the room and grabbed your phone off the nightstand.

"Sleeping Pills. The usual. She'll be out until nightfall."

Dwayne nodded as his thumb punched in your password, unlocking the device and revealing all to his eyes. He quickly pulled up your text messages to see what was so funny that you couldn't suck his dick, and he glowered. A low growl escaping his lips.