𝐁𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬...(𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

otaku1872 asked: Hi ghoulie!! I was wondering if you could do a yandere!poly! Lost boys x reader, where reader is at work and the lost boys come and demand her to come home with them so they can "protect" her from the "dangers" at work. And maybe because they want to breed her. 😅 

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Poly!Lost Boys x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35+ years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) – Psychological Torture/Emotional Manipulation, Light Stalking, Predator/Prey Dynamics, Blood/Gore, Murder, and Mentions of Breeding

[Summary] The boys have that itch to breed, but you won't come home, so they decide to get you in their bed by any means necessary.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Brrring. Brrring.

Rolling your eyes into the back of your head and to the right, you groaned as you looked down at your vibrating iPhone. The device clattered loudly, bouncing across the counter as it projected the tune of 'Hello Zepp.' The name 'David' flashed across the illuminated screen.

"What the hell does he want?" You muttered as you contemplated whether or not to answer your boyfriend's call.

You paused for a moment as you mulled, resting your chin on your palm. You watched the petite pink rectangle vibrate for a few more seconds before the screen went dark, and the device grew still.

You sighed in relief, returning to the task in front of you until your phone sprang alive again a minute later, resurrected by your other boyfriend, Paul. You cursed as you snatched up the noisy little piece of technology, sliding the bar to the right before answering the call.

"What?!" You snapped.

"Seriously, Babe?"

"YES! Paul, you and the boys have been blowing up my phone all night!"

"I'm sorry, but you need to come home."

"I told you I'm working overtime..."

"Whatever they're paying you, we'll double it."

"Jesus, Paulie! What has gotten into you and the boys?"

"Something that we can't discuss over the phone."

"If you can't tell me what's up now, you'll have to tell me later because I have to work. My boss told me he'd write me up if he caught me on the phone again."

"(Y/n)—"

Click.

You hung up the phone, flipping the device facedown.

"David again?" Your coworker prodded from across the room, her arms balancing a large box full of Lays Potato Chips that needed to be stocked.

"No. Paul this time." You muttered as you waved a customer over to ring them up. "They've been on me like white on rice for the last few days. They're acting so strange."

"Strange how?"

"Strange—possessive," You responded as you tapped in a code on the register. "They're always a bit clingy, but the last few days, they've been downright crazy. It's getting a little scary..."

"Sounds like you need some space."

"I think so too. One of the reasons why I've been working overtime. I need the money, but it helps with the distance, y'know?"